12. The unexpected neighbor

"Dammint. Why won't it open up?" you muttered as you tried all the keys possible. Your apartment keys were missing and now you are locked out. 

"Come on" you were running out of patience now. Then you heard the next door apartment's door click open, "Who is making - wait Y/n ya?".

"Oh hey Law. WAIT LAW?" you let out a loud gasp. Law signaled you to be silent.

"What are you doing here?" you both asked each other in unison. 

"I moved here today" Law explained.

"I live here" you too explained.

"What seems to be the problem? I heard curses." Law asked. You rubbed  you neck in embarrassment. 

"I lost my key. I have a million keys and none of them fit." you said as you pulled a box filled with keys. Law's eyes almost popped from his sockets. That was quite a lot. 

You valued a lot for security, so it's not a new thing for you. You have a key for everything. Fridge,  shelves, bookcase, bathrooms, everything. You also had keys to your friends'  homes and even Kid's workshop.

"Oh. Then you do one thing, stay over at mine today. Tomorrow you can go and search for your key. It's late and others need to sleep." Law pulled out a solution.

"What do you plan to do with me? You know, I know kick boxing" you said while taking a fighting stance. 

What does this guy want?

Law chuckled, "I don't want anything from you y/n ya. I am not that of a bastard. Come in. Keep a knife with you if you don't trust me that much."

"Fine. I don't have a choice anyways." you said as you reluctantly follow his suit to his apartment.

It was

Clean.

"Woah. I didn't expect it to be clean." you said, awestruck.

"Why? I look like a messy guy?" Law questioned, leaning on the doorframe.

"Not that. You are just moving right? So it's normal for it to be messy." you explained. Well, you moved in 2 months ago, still your supplies isn't fully organised. If anything, it's messy.

"I only brought essentials today. I'll bring the rest tomorrow." Law said.

"Right. I'll take the couch." You said since it's only fair as you've been interrupting Law's sleep twice in a week now. 

"Oh ok. Good night y/n ya. Here is a blanket and pillow you can use."

"Thanks a lot. Good night Law"