8. A date for discussing the deal

"Sorry I am late Doc." you said as you sat on opposite to Law, "Oh my." your eyes widened. Law was wearing a white shirt, which wasn't buckled fully and displayed his well defined abs a bit. His hair was neatly combed and wasn't wearing his usual black spotted cap.

"It's alright Ms. Y/n. I came only a bit earlier." 

"Are all doctors this handsome?" you blurted out. You cursed yourself internally, but kept your calm outside.

Keep your cool Keep your cool

Watch what you say Y/n.

But, to your surprise, you found a reddened Law. 

"S-S-So as I-I-I was s-s-saying, about the deal." Law stuttered. 

You chuckled, "Yeah. I'll do it if it isn't anything life threatening."

"I want to visit 'S'. That's my deal." he said, regaining his usual composure.

That's it?

"But why? (gasp) You aren't planning to report it. Are you?"

"Nothing of that sort. I wanted to visit it that's all. I've always been fascinated by it."

"Of course I can arrange that. You can come as my friend. But first, you need a sticker"

"Sticker?" Law asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, a sticker. The sticker lets us enter the organisation. Without it you can't enter the organisation."

"I see. How long will it take to arrange one?"

"Usually It takes quite a few time. But, since I am friends with the founders itself, I can arrange it tomorrow. Probably today itself."

"You are quite an interesting one Y/n."

"Eh me? Not as interesting as you Doc."

"Just call me Law. We are friends now right?"

"Right. Law"