19. 'Family' day

"Hello mother, father" you greeted with a small bow.

"Hello y/n. I hope you came with a good news." your dad asked.

"I afraid not. I am contempt with my style of living." you politely said.

"And who might this young man be?" you mother asked.

"He name is Law, Trafalgar Law. He is my boyfriend"

As soon as the word 'boyfriend' came from your mouth, the whole family turned at you. They never thought you would say those words in your life.

"So Law, what do you plan to do with my sister?" Sanji asked in a dangerously sweet tone.

"I want to marry her of course" he said confidently. You immediatly asked him to bend down, "You just need to pretend." "I am pretending" "Good"

The whole day passed like that. Your parents critisced you every moment they can. Too bad that you've grown up and don't bother anymore.

 You only came here because Sanji asked you to. It was Sanjis' birthday.

"Y/n. The match is tomorrow right?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah. Will you be there?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I want to see him being defeated by my sister. After all, he is the sole reason of my leg."

"Tomorrow he'll get beaten by breeze. In front of you, Black leg."

"I am looking forward to it."