13. I will do anything for you

Law walked to the kitchen to fetch some water. That's when he noticed it. You were breathing heavily, almost like you were trying hard to breathe. 

Law placed the jug aside and walked over to your side.

You were having a panic attack, just like he suspected. 

"Breath y/n ya. Focus on your breathing" Law said as he kneeled next to you. He took your hand and gently squeezed it. 

"You can squeeze my hand as hard as you want." he said, but before that you began squeezing his hand harder than he expected. 

"Maybe not that much." he said as he struggled to stay without any pain expressing.  You can be quite strong. 

Slowly, as time passed, your breathing calmed down. Your grip on Law loosened, but didn't leave his tattooed hand.

Law, using his other hand, gently carassed your cheeks. He couldn't help it. You looked so peaceful while sleeping. 

"Guess I'll sleep here then." he said as he positioned himself to be comfortable on the floor. He rested his head on the couch and one of his hand was still being held by you.

.

.

.

.

.

"ACKKK I am really sorry Law. Because of me you had to sleep here" you apologized for the millionth time. 

"It's no big deal Y/n ya. I just did what a friend would do. I would do anything for you" He assured you, but said the last part in a whisper. 

"Still."

"No issues. But you can do one thing for me." Law said as he handed a cup of tea.

"What's it?" 

"What caused this?" Law's question made you raise an eyebrow.

"Eh?"

"Tell me. They say that if you share your problems with someone, your chest will feel less burdened."

You took a deep sigh, "My family. They aren't the supportive type of parents. Whatever I do or like, they have an objection. Because I am a girl"

Law didn't say anything. He just sipped his tea while listening to your story.

You took a bite from the rice cake he prepared and continued, "I loved to skate since I was a little girl. You could say that I got it from my elder brother. He and Skating were my everything. Every night we would sneak out secretly to skate at the local park. Until.." your voice croaked.

"If you want, you can continue it later." Law assured you. You shook your head and continued, "He fell into an accident while skating. In a competition. That resulted him to not be able to skate ever again."

"I was the one who encouraged him to go on that competition. So my parents shifted all that blame on me. I was trashed, yelled and screamed at. When they found out that I skate behind their backs, they broke my skateboard. The one that Shanks made for me."

"As soon as I turned 18, I left the home. My parents were more than happy to let me go."

"I don't think it's your fault. What is bound to happen will happen." Law said in the end. 

You wiped that one tear which fell off and smiled at him, "Thanks Law. I needed that."

I guess I am not alone anymore.