16. Just few friends skating

"So first we must drop the luggage off at our stay. Then we can go and eat-" Before Kid could fully explain, Sabo, Shanks, Luffy, and Mihawk skated off. 

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT YOUR LUGGAGE?" Kid yelled. 

"Thank you for taking care of our luggage" Ace bowed before he too skated off.

Kid looked like he would erupt anytime. Law placed a hand on him, "We'll help I guess"

You also put a thumbs up. But skated off anyways.

.

.

"This street is so smooth" Sabo adored.

"Perfect for skating" Ace complimented.

"Love it!" Shanks reckoned

"Wohoo" Luffy screamed.

You smiled to himself seeing these three. When turned to look at Mihawk, he was skating with an umbrella and sunglass.

"Why the parasol?" you asked

"He don't want to get a tan," Shanks explained, "Is he a girl or something?"

"HEY! MIND IT. I AM STILL HERE AND I AM PERFECTLY OK WITH TAN. And why no shirt Shanks?" you said as you skated alongside them, now changed to shorts and a crop top. 

"He thinks he'll be more popular with girls if he is tanned. A miserable gorilla" Mihawk explained.

Then those two started bickering while you  skated off.

Then there was a car horn, "Come on it's your turn to drive now you three adults on skateboards" Kid roared.

"Oi gorilla, he is talking about you" Mihawk said to Shanks. (Thank god no one is directing to me-you)

"Quit your jokes, right now I am a boy." Shanks said as he increased the speed of his skating. He did some magnificent tricks which amused you, Ace, Reki, Luffy and Langa.

"Woah I want to do that too" Ace said, only to be stopped by Sabo.

"Don't. You are healing. No dangerous tricks until you are fully healed." Sabo advised him. 

"Aw. What are you? My mom?" Ace pouted. 

"A solid arguement. Injuries shouldn't be left like that. And that also goes for you Y/n." Mihawk said.

"Aww man" you pouted.

"y/n, look" Ace pointed out.

It was the beach. The water glittered in the sun and the warm breeze filled your lungs. 

This vacation is gonna be awesome.