11. Hospital visit

"Oh the real treat is here" Joker said as you rushed by Ace's side. His head was bleeding and his arm is surely fractured. 

"Thanks for letting me know what should I expect before hand." you said gritting your teeth. Kid picked Ace up and carried him to Mihawk's car.

"I am looking forward to our match, my queen." Doffy yelled, waving at you.   

You would have punched his face at that spot if you weren't busy worrying about Ace.

"I am gonna stich  his mouth shut one day." you said as you entered the car with Sanji. Sabo and Ace were in the backseat and Mihawk was driving. Luffy, Shanks, and Kid rode in motorbikes

You called the only number you could think of, "Hello Law?"

"What's it Y/n ya? In case you haven't noticed, it's 3 a.m. in the morning." Law asked sleepily.

"I am really sorry for bothering you Law, but I have an emergency. My friend is injured. His head is bleeding and his bone is suspected to be fractured." you said in a panicking

"Don't panic y/n ya. Bring him to the hospital right now Y/n ya. I'll reach there in 5 minutes." Law's tone changed from sleepy to energetic. 

"We are on our way." Mihawk spoke from the side. 

"If you guys arrive before me, tell the reception that you are here for me. They'll lead you to my clinic. Well you know where is my clinic right?"

"Of course. I wouldn't forget it. See you there Law."

.

.

.

.

.

"Any problem with him Law?" you asked as Law came outside from his clinic. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" Law said as Ace too came with Law.

"My arm will take 2 weeks to recover completely. My head is fine tho." Ace said with a grin.

Everyone released a sigh of relief, "you scared me Ace." you said as you gave him a side hug, "now we are injury buddies"

Law snorted. When you looked at him, he raised his eyebrows. It took a second for you to realize that he was waiting for his 'thank you'

You walked towards his, took one of his hands and spoke, "Thank you so much Law. I was so worried about Reki. Thank you for treating him."

But Law was to busy blushing to say anything, "I-It's ok y/n- ya"

Then Shanks started laughing, Ace and Sabo too joined. "You look like a tomato, doctor." Kid teased. 

Law's blush deepened. You also chuckled at the sight. 

Well, now you think that he'll fit right in 'S' without any problem.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why is doctor red? Is he having a fever?" Luffy asked.

"Oh I forgot you are too good for this world."