5. Kid's opening up

"How could I loose?" Kid asked, trembling. You all turned to him.  He was in verge of tears. Of course he wasn't a type who was ok with fails. He never lost. Never till now.

"I can tell you the reason you lost" Ace spoke up.

"What?" Kid asked, clearly annoyed. 

"Skating is something you have fun doing" Ace spoke.

"Fun? Yes it was fun at first. Really fun. Then." his voice was starting to croak. 

"The better you get, They all disappear in the end anyway" You flicked  kid's forehead. "Oww. What was that for?"

"Are you a dumbass?" you asked.

"Of course everyone's not gonna be like that." Sanji filled in for you. 

"Jaggy" Luffy spoke. You all tuned to him. "That was fun. We must do this again sometime."

Kid's face softened. You let out a smile. Ace suddenly put you in a headlock, "We'll never disappear from you sight Kid."

The kid's eyes' welled up. He turned around and started saying Ace was no match for him.

"Don't get so cocky," he protested. ( You were still in headlock. )

"Shut up slime" he said back.

Then Luffy started pulling Kid's cheeks while chanting "Gooey goo"

"Luffy, your face is weird now. Oh right it's always like that." Ace commented. 

"Oii. What's that supposed to mean."

Then those two started bickering. Kid burst out laughing at this sight.

"Skating should be fun. What a nice quote you have there." 

All turned to the owner of that voice. It can't be

"Joker?"