Milkshake Party

The ground below felt of coarse grainy sand-like texture. Looking down, a tranquil wave sluggishly rises just before you but never quite reaching. The moon's illumination revealing that you currently stood by some shoreline. Was this some sort of dream?

It felt surreal, loney, and a tad bit off-putting. In an attempt to explore the surrounding you felt stuck in place, forced to stand where the ocean meets the land. Where the land extended a considerable distance, a ghostly silhouette stood ominously. A pit of anxiety swirls within you as the figure nears, identity becoming apparent when he stops right before you.

His tall sophisticated demeanor, pale skin, and elegant long hair... but, what was he doing here? Your lips part yet not a single sound slips out, as if your throat was too strained to speak. 'Neuvillette' looks at you in judgemental sillence with cold piercing eyes, his hand raises to rest on your head. The touch was a gentle caress that traveled down to the back of your neck where a sudden pinch elicited a wince. The stinging pain remained as his hand returned to hold his cane, it slowly rises from the ground only to be abruptly slammed down causing a splash of hydro element along with his disappearance.

A peculiar intraction you couldn't quite make sense of but the stinging only heightened. Thoughts pause when a wave manages to reach your footing, the tides were beginning to rise at a rapid pace and you were still unable to move. There was something strange about the water, your eyes widen noticing the purple hue... this was primordial water. The realization pushes you into a state of helpless panic at the thought of being dissolved. Your breathing erratic, heart palpitating as the level creeps towards your torso- leaving you to wonder if you would drown or dissolve first.

A truly tragic fate to be completely enveloped by the fatal primordial substance. As it reaches your chin with one final breath you wasted it on a cry for help to the empty void hoping for a miraculous savior. It made no difference now fully submerged in this completely diffrent plane of existence- one which you could not breathe. This had to be a dream, right? Then why was it actually so suffocating. Is this how it really happens? Pure utter loneliness until you lose yourself to be one with the primordial sea... your eyes shut from the strained sensations of drowning. Chest burning from the lack of oxygen, how ironic to practically burn underwater. Surely none of this is real, it just can't be.

-

In a cold sweat your eyes swing wide open as you heavily gasped outloud. Vibrant red eyes stared over your laid figure, startled by the sudden presence you sat up and yelled. The pastel blue haired Melusine jumps back, holding her ears down in slight pain from your abrupt shriek.

"Ow... humans have quite the vocal range"
she winces

"Sigewinne?"
you breathily muttered in confusion

"Were you having a nightmare?"
she asks with concern

"Um.. sort of- but, why were you watching me sleep?"

she smiles 'innocently' but glances away
"Your dinner had a high level of tryptophan, so I was making sure you were still um... able to wake up"

"Too much try-what-now?"

"It's an amino acid in foods that makes you sleepy"

"Okay... and why was that in my dinner?"
you crossed your arms at her

"Well, it's actually in most night-meals here to encourage proper rest for inmates. Yours just happened to have abnormally high levels of it- truly an accident in the kitchen."