Sword

In a humorous sense, Wriothesley felt at ease leaving you under the supervision of Clorinde. He retrieves your sword from confiscated items inventory. With the sword held out of reach his demeanor shifts to one of cautious warning.

"You're only granted access to weapons when on the ring, I don't want to see you causing trouble elsewhere."

"My sword, It's been so long!!"
you gasped, jumping up to snatch it back

"Hm, they gave you a fencing sword?"
Clorinde muttered observantly

"What?"
your head tilts at her comment

"Well there's official swords for duelists and gardes but you seem to have a hobby sword meant for sport."
she points out

Pausing, you glanced down at the sword for closer inspection. Well sure, it's strange how flimsy it is in comparison to other officials and not to mention the subtle eccentricity of your uniform... come to think of it your occupation was created on a whim. Could they have carelessly granted illegitimate items? With how unserious the occupation was percieved the possibility was likely. This only went unnoticed for so long due to your improvision with the things provided, using your cryo vision to enhance the weapon.

She stares at the sword in sublte amusement"
"Interesting display of adaptability but, you hadn't much of a use for it?"

"Not until recently"

"Is this where your adamance to spar stems from?"

"Yes, and I'd be honored to learn from a champion duelist"

She nods at your enthusiasm before positioning into a standard stance awaiting for you to copy the action. Despite her intimidating stoicism she was doing you a big favor and that puts a good image in your books. She started you off with intermediate level moves as you already had some background of experience. Training involves repetition for the skill to improve before advancing to intense levels.

Putting the training into practice she holds her blade up in a challenging manner with stoic eyes as she would any other opponent. Driven by pure relentless determination and pride you stood ground in offense. However just as fighting a champion duelist goes, you'd get as far as tossing a feather into the air before she had your sword out of grasp and you defenseless on the ground. While this in particular was definitely not doing your dignity any favors at the moment, you got back up for another attempt.

Some people lingered around to spectate the fight of anyone foolish enough to challenge such an advanced fighter. Eventually they did grow bored as they can only watch you get easily defeated various times in a spectrum ways. Clorinde herself was finding your resilience to be strange but aspiring. One might not notice this especially within just a couple of hours but you did show improvement in technique and endurance. In fact that might be your strongest suit, the ability to withstand so much for a long period of time because the training came to a pause to due to reasonable exhuast.

"C'mon c'mon I think I got it down this time"
you chimed as she drank some water

"Perhaps that will be all for today, breaks are just as necessary"

You sat besides her,
"I want to seem strong for my trial"

"Do you have a proper lawyer?"