13-17

☆ 13. Teach you how to be truthful, kind and beautiful

Teach you how to be truthful, kind and beautiful.

Zhongyuan Zhongyuan was also a little worried about how to arrange this blond kid who could send him to the medical department in one fell swoop.

Although the news the leader told him had been partially processed by language arts, it was absolutely correct.

He is skilled enough that when he holds something in his hand, his fighting instinct will even be aroused; the little devil is not very old and has just passed his fifteenth birthday, although he was also fifteen when he joined the port mafia ( I think), but compared to Nakahara Chuuya, who has been crawling around in Laibao Street since he can remember, the IQ of this little kid Zenitsu is in line with his own age.

Very timid and easily scared.

Although the expression of being frightened can easily make people twitch the corners of their mouths, it is true that this kid is really very courageous - still unusually small.

When you hear the outrageous slanderous words of Mackerel, you will be frightened and scream at him. When you see his black face, you will tremble with fear. Even an innocent cockroach passing by in the corner can scare him out of the tenor of the century... This kid is fragile. How can your nerves be frightened so easily? If this continues, Nakahara Chuuya's nerves will become fragile!

"My wife, let's make a three-chapter agreement."

So Zhongyuan Zhongya thought for a long time and said this seriously.

...

"First, try not to yell. If you are scared of something and really want to shout, remember to stay away from Chuuya... What are you doing? It's obvious that you dislike me." "

My wife, Zenitsu, puffed up her face and looked offended. She held her hands into a small platform, holding Chiutaro in her palms, who was looking at him with his little head tilted, and started muttering.

"Isn't it normal to scream out because you feel scared? After all, that situation was so terrifying that it made me tremble all over. So why are you so afraid of me... Say it's me The sound is really too loud. How can it be that loud? It's obviously just an ordinary volume, it's too much."

"Tweet."

[It's quite normal to dislike you because of this... At least you should pay attention to your outrageous volume, Zenitsu. , your new boss just asked you to stay away from him a little before screaming, but he didn't deprive you of the right to scream. He is already a very good person. 】

——And you are a bit self-aware, okay? The first time you met your new boss, you sent him to the medical department. Even the doctor was shocked by your volume and classified his own voice as " "Ordinary" is really a bit too outrageous.

"That's too much! How could you even say that to Taro Jiu!"

My wife Zenitsu made a fuss again, and after snorting twice in dissatisfaction, she decided to forgive her best little sparrow friend, and continued resentfully:

"No. Second, don't just believe what Dazai says. I've obviously done this. Dazai always lies to me, so I won't just believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth." "