71-74

☆ 71. What are your specialties?

What are its specialties?

Balian's base is relatively remote. Perhaps it was alerted because it had planned the "Cradle Incident". It may also be related to the fact that it attacked the Ninth Generation during the Battle for the Ring a while ago and used it as Mosca's energy source, etc. Not only for this reason, the location of the assassination team is obviously a significant distance from Vongola's headquarters.

Scuvarro was willing to take care of this weak-looking golden retriever. Most of the reasons were because of Dino's reputation. After all, as Dino was in the mafia school at the same time, the two of them had a close relationship. It's pretty good in comparison.

What's more, after graduation, they belong to two families who have a friendly relationship and are close to brother families. Even though Scuvaro may have a gap with Balian and Vongola, when their respective bottom lines are not involved, he and Dino The friendship can be said to be quite stable.

It's just a mop for a while... A behemoth family will always have connections all over the world. It's not like they haven't done it before, but Balian is not a mop who can live a stable life. In this place, in the assassination force, the death rate of those who are not strong enough is extremely high. Even if there is any favor, it will not help.

"Hey! Boy, for the sake of 'Vaulting Horse', I'm warning you in advance."

In the car heading to the remote Balian headquarters, Scuvarro glanced at a group of golden retrievers huddled in the corner of the back seat of the car. , noticed that the boy shivered after hearing him speak, and his eyebrows furrowed a little more:

"Balian doesn't need useless garbage, even if you are just staying here for a while, don't think about doing nothing. "

Vaulting Horse didn't give any additional instructions about this kid's safety. It's unlikely that the Sons of Rainbow forgot about it. Scuvarro is more inclined to think that this kid has some special ability, which can at least ensure that he can survive in Balian - —In addition, the external consultants also sent people to contact them. Some tasks involving special circumstances require the same round of approval by the external consultant department, and most of them are annihilation and suppression tasks... Li Baoen asked the vaulting horse to send this boy away. Come here, it seems that you really don’t mean to bring a vase with gold.

What can be so special about this kid?

Scuvarro did not hide the scrutiny in his eyes.

In this world, the mafiosi will know whether they are strong or weak. A kid like this one will be frightened and cry if he makes any loud noises. Even though there is a faint smell of blood on his body, it is still difficult to imagine fighting. How much strength is there.

However, judging whether a person is strong is not based solely on combat prowess. The illusionist is an example of being weak and industrious but extremely cunning, so this kid probably has special uses in other aspects.

And think of the "sound of blood flowing" that this kid blurted out before...

A powerful warrior naturally needs to have sharp hearing, but being able to be so sharp is almost beyond the scope of ordinary humans, and belongs to the category of "special talents" "The presence.