26-28

☆ 26. Life in my wife’s family is “mundane”

Life in my wife’s family is “mundane.”

“Why do you suddenly ask me to drink? How strange!”

My wife Zenitsu said he couldn’t understand. He tried to look at Dazai Osamu’s expression in confusion, but the half of his face exposed outside the bandage remained expressionless. The unwavering smile, at least he couldn't tell anything about it.

——But I always feel that there is a pitfall.

"I don't want to drink."

The golden-haired kid became alert, holding his hands like a big cross in front of his chest, staring at Dazai Osamu's unmoving smile with a wary face.

"I don't know what bad idea you had, but it's definitely not good! And the wine doesn't taste good at all, it's super spicy! When I drink it, my tongue and throat feel numb -" "That's just

because Zenitsu-kun just drank a strong drink, and I don't like the taste of this kind of wine very much."

Dazai Osamu sighed in a decent manner, then spread his hands and said innocently:

"What can I do with a drink? Don't do it. You always think of me as a boss who only makes bad ideas? I'm just sharing a drink that I think tastes good. Aren't you curious, Zenitsu-kun?" With

that said, Dazai Osamu put a transparent high-end drink on the table. The cup contains a clear amber liquid, which reflects the luster of liquid candy under the dim light, and a faint aroma of fermented fruit lingers in the air.

"It tastes very good, it's sweet, Zenitsu-kun."

Osamu Dazai spoke softly and elongatedly, then smiled and held his chin with one hand.

"Huh? Huh...really?"

The guy who had been tricked many times but would still fall for it next time hesitated.

He is indeed very curious about wine - if, as Dazai said, the last time he tasted such a spicy wine was because he picked the wrong variety, does that prove that he can also drink this wine very maturely? A cool grown-up drink?

My wife, Zenitsu, began to hesitate.

However, after hesitating again and again, my wife Zenitsu struggled to push the glass of liquid with "tempting", "sweet" and "delicious" written all over it to the side. In the end, vigilance prevailed.

"No, I still don't want it."

My wife Zenitsu waved her hand.

"Dazai's voice sounds very malicious, as if he secretly tricked me into joining the mafia before. It still feels scary."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Dazai Osamu's perfect smile seemed to crack for a moment, and then He said with a straight smile: "I'm an intuitive kid."

- But it doesn't matter, he has a plan B.

The next moment, he covered the lower half of his face with a handkerchief without changing his expression, then raised his other hand, holding a small spray bottle in his palm, with his index finger on the top of the spray head, smiling at The face of the blond kid in front was sprayed twice.