91-94

☆ 91. Scared me to death

It scares me to death.

Human beings are extremely egoistic creatures, or to put it in a more derogatory way, they tend to be more tolerant of themselves than of others.

Although this is a shortcoming rooted in human nature, because humans are also particularly good at coldly and ruthlessly analyzing themselves, and there are just as many humans who have overcome it - so this shortcoming will also be expressed through other innocuous ways.

This is reflected in Zenitsu Zenitsu, that is, he never felt that his screaming voice was noisy, and he had no awareness of the dirty high-pitched sound coming from his vocal cords that could send his former boss to the medical department, but when another person When someone yelled at him with a broken face, he was shocked by the terrifying volume and stepped back repeatedly. It was like he was hit by an eight-level gust of wind, and he was blown backwards in embarrassment until his lower back hit the wall. There was a chair back on the other side of the aisle, and he stopped with a confused look on his face.

"...You don't agree if you don't agree. Why are you shouting so loudly at me?"

My wife Zenitsu muttered inexplicably:

"What? Why can the other me be so noisy? It feels like my ears are buzzing. It hurts a bit."

"You are not qualified to say that to me, are you?! Do you think your own voice is not noisy?!!!"

After hearing this, Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, raised her voice again, He glared and yelled back:

"They are obviously the same person! Your shouting voice is no weaker than mine. Isn't it a bit too much to complain about me now?! I have never disliked your loudness. It's too big! And who is the culprit? If you hadn't said such terrible things just now, I wouldn't have reacted so violently!!!" "

Huh? Now you're blaming me again for no reason?!"

Facts have proved that there are two reasons. The time that Zenitsu and I got together in peace was extremely short. It was probably a more advanced version of same-sex repulsion. The same person would also particularly repulse each other, so the two people with very different views started to quarrel again without even talking for a few words. got up.

"What I just said are very normal, right? Is it normal?! It's obviously a natural thing, so why is it so scary!"

My wife Zenitsu, who was holding a hatchet in her arms, shouted back, not to be outdone:

"You are the one who feels this way. It’s weird, super weird!!!”

Dealing with the enemies is obviously a natural thing, just like a person needs to eat when he is hungry and drink when he is thirsty. His sister has told him before that he must deal with all the enemies and beat them. The same is true for the first two jobs, there is no obvious difference at all.

With the triple affirmation from my sister and two bosses, my wife Zenitsu thought that there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Sure enough, there was something wrong with me in this world, and I wanted to emphasize ordinary things as terrible - I heard that a lack of family affection might lead to With issues such as psychological fragility and sensitive mind, this person who has no important sister to him might fall within the scope of such a dangerous person?