118-120

☆ 118. Why do you want to make me a young man?
Why are you trying to catch me as a strong man

to kill Yoshihara's entrenched land? The speed of the winding land is faster than Yuhuan Tianyuan expected.

From sneaking into three stores in Yoshiwara, to accidentally bumping into a ghost who came to the door while collecting intelligence, and then starting the war neatly.

The battle process was even incredibly fast. The winding demon who had killed countless "pillars" was unable to dodge a sword blow from that boy Zenitsu - this boy's speed was ridiculously fast, so his sword attack must not have failed. No matter which side the ghost is from, unless this kid's room for action is eliminated from the beginning, once he is targeted, it will only be a matter of time when the head on his neck will fall to the ground.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan recalled that when he first met this kid, the four pillars confronted him without losing. Although they would not show their true strength when facing the "pillars" who were not evil spirits, they could force the four pillars to do so. The brat who drew his sword to resist was definitely not a kind person... At least Yuzhuan Tianyuan was quite assured of this brat's strength.

If it wasn't for Zenitsu's brain circuit that was a bit dangerous, he would have been able to sit in the position of "Pillar" without any problem. In the Demon Slayer Squad, those who killed the Twelve Demon Killers would be promoted to "Pillar". That kid's record It is extremely eye-catching. He first killed the first one of the lower strings, and then assisted the "Pillar" to surround and suppress the third one of the upper strings, without even scratching his skin. You must know that even Toki Toru and Tomioka came back with injuries. , this kid really wiped Shang Xuansan's neck, but he was still able to jump around, and even showed he was able to do it with ease.

Although it's a bit not flashy enough, the combination of "Stepson" being stronger than "Pillar" is the only one in the Demon Slayer Corps, Yu Xuan Tianyuan thought to himself.

In just a few days, he successfully returned to the Demon Slayer Corps with the record of killing Kamigori Riku. When Uzhuan Tianyuan greeted Purgatory Anjuro and took away the stepsons of Enzhu, the guy with the end of his hair gradually turning golden red was still hanging by his arms. Splint.

They came back too fast. Purgatory's arm fracture had not healed yet and was still in a plaster. He simply decided to let his three stepsons follow the sound column to perform the task first.

"So this is the reason why I have no rest time at all, and I still have to be caught by your 'pillar' to work hard, right?" With his face full of

hopelessness, Demon Slayer Zenitsu walked feebly, with a bleak look on his face. He followed the other self in the same way, walking one step at a time towards Yin Zhu's mansion. As he walked, he muttered: "It's

too much to catch someone else's 'step-son' to work." ? It’s really too much, isn’t it?! It didn’t matter that it was you last time. The swordsmen of the Demon Slayer Corps were transferred to other pillars to help, so I couldn’t refuse. After all, it was a mission to kill ghosts. Even though I was very scared, I had no other choice. , otherwise Xiaokui would be the one to go. But this time, it’s too strange. Shouldn’t it be Yin’s job to filter out useful information? Why does your ‘Zhu’ have to take you to do it personally? Call me over, I don’t even know how to do this kind of thing!”

When Yoshihara returned to Butterfly House in fear, he didn’t even stay peacefully for a whole day, and this “pillar” of his other self became It's like a workaholic who doesn't need a break and plunges into other things as soon as he comes back - seriously, isn't that guy tired? ! Hey, you just finished winding the string!