141-142

☆ 141. Beaten and thrown into the water

Beating up the miserable

ghost Wu Tsuji who fell into the water, he was frightened and angry.

He was afraid because the Demon Slayer Corps directly found his lair, and was even directly blocked in Mugen City, where no one should be able to enter. This fact that humans already have abilities that are not theirs makes him feel extremely threatened, and even more so. What's more, he has now become a mere commander. After losing all his strings, he doesn't even have any subordinates who can help him withstand some enemy attacks - all ordinary ghosts have been sent by him to besiege the Demon Slayer Headquarters. Who knows what ghosts will do? The highest-end combat power of the killing team actually assembled and killed him directly in his hometown? !

As for Ang...

Shang Xian was killed like a melon or a vegetable. The most important Hei Shimo even died in front of him. Infinite City was bombed twice more, and the buildings inside were turned into broken walls and charred ruins. Even this was almost gone. How could he not be angry?

He was so angry!

The whip of flesh and blood that formed a huge flesh cocoon slowly spread out, revealing the furious Tsuji Muzan inside and Narume crawling at his feet. Her long black hair spread out and danced like a poisonous snake on the back of her head. A huge mouth with wild white fangs slowly grew from its limbs, and the flesh-and-blood whip that grew from the body had no intention of retracting it. The scarlet vertical pupils stared at the group of humans in front of them as if they were facing a formidable enemy, and their eyes were about to burst.

——He directly entered his Infinite City, which proved that he had no way out. In order to avoid being chased by this group of humans like fleas, he had to kill all these troublesome guys. Keep! ! !

As for the culprit who caused all this...

Oniitsuji Muzan slowly moved his eyes, his eyes that were so oppressive that it almost made him breathless swept across the group of people, but he didn't see the blond brat that he hated so much, and he couldn't help but feel A trace of doubt arose.

——Strange, with the strength of that kid, there is no way he is not the "Pillar" of the Demon Slayer Squad. Logically speaking, he should appear with these guys. Why didn't he see it?

However, the facts would tell him the answer, because as soon as this doubt flashed through Kibutsuji Muzan's mind, he suddenly noticed something bad.

The next moment, almost without warning, a golden light suddenly flashed behind him, the unblinking golden eyes stared at his head, and the weird-looking broad-bladed scimitar instantly approached the back of his neck, and the coldness Terrifying murderous intent erupted behind him, and the extremely sharp blade had a clear target, heading straight for Kibutsuji Muzan's neck.

Kibutsuji Mumei suddenly felt a creepy feeling. Relying entirely on his instinct to deal with danger, he subconsciously raised the flesh-and-blood whip that spread out to block it behind him. Then, several of the whips were cut off by the sharp blade that suddenly struck him, and finally he cut off the whip. The blade, which had exhausted its momentum, narrowly blocked it.

Tsuji Muzan was extremely frightened.

——The guys who broke into Infinite City did not appear in front of him all at once. There were also guys hiding around him. They were so fast that he couldn't even react. They covered their auras as soon as they entered and did not hesitate. Launched a sneak attack on him!