59-60

☆ 59. Is this really your daily routine?

Is this really your daily routine?

What happened?

Floating quietly in the water prison, Liu Daogui fell into a state of doubting life.

What kind of monsters are there in that blond boy's dream? He has entered the dreams of so many people, and even those who are extremely repellent of the outside world, or even suffer from persecutory delusions, would not let their dreams be so exclusive.

In this guy's dream, the Six Paths Skeletons even stayed for less than ten minutes in total - each time they were sent away without any suspense as soon as they approached the memory incarnation in the dream.

It can be said that it was an accident for a memory avatar to attack him. It may have unknowingly touched the core of the dream owner's resistance or vigilance. Two would be considered unlucky for him, but three in a row, or even the third, is still this guy. The subconscious mind in dreams...

This can’t be explained by any other reason, right? This is simply a big problem! Liu Daogui had even begun to wonder if this boy had already been prepared to deal with the intrusion of his dream, and deliberately made such an undefended posture in order to trick him into entering the depths of the dream, in order to appear like an evil spirit. Use bad behavior to express your hostility towards him.

After all, Vongola seemed to trust this guy who smelled of blood. It would not be unimaginable if he was deceived into telling this guy that he had plans to invade the dreamland.

In the water cell of Avengers Prison, Liu Daogui's expression turned slightly solemn.

Do you want to sneak into this guy's dream to test it again?

From now on, a large part of the information revealed in this golden retriever's dream points to his previous speculation, but at the same time, there are also contradictions.

——If this guy really has this idea, then it can be concluded that he has been regarded as an enemy. Facing enemies like illusionists, he opens up his dreams just to give the opponent a more powerful attack than a real attack. The lesson that is close to spiritual pollution...isn't it a bit too much?

Being sneaked into a dream by an illusionist is not only a threat that the memory is easily leaked, this is too common in the other world, but a behemoth like Vongola naturally knows this clearly. Since the golden retriever has passed through, he doesn't know what He gained Vongola's trust through deception, so he probably wouldn't know anything about it.

Contradictions were revealed everywhere. With his brows furrowed and his mind spinning rapidly, Liu Daogui suddenly thought of an extremely outrageous possibility.

...It can't be that what he just entered is the dream of this boy's daily memory.

Whose daily memories are so cruel?

Puzzled, Liu Daogui finally decided to make one last attempt. If the dream aspect really didn't work, maybe he should use other methods.

...

My wife Zenitsu's dream.

"..."