55-58

☆ 55. Landlord and tenant who are satisfied with each other

The landlord and tenant, who were satisfied with each other,

"Harpoon? What harpoon?"

Just when my wife Zenitsu was telling the horror of the child now with a fearful face, Hayato Jokudera had just pushed in the door, and happily joined him without hesitation. The respected Judaime said hello, and then turned his head like a face change in a Peking opera, turning into a look of disgust in an instant, and glanced at Zenitsu my wife from top to bottom.

"There's something wrong with your brain circuit. It's scary to make noises about ordinary things. Maybe it's just a passing child playing with toys. Judaime, don't listen to his scaremongering."

My wife Zenitsu said: "???"

My wife Zenitsu immediately shouted in shock and anger: "Whose brain circuit is wrong?! Bastard Jokudera! Say bad things about me in front of me, damn it! Do you think I dare not get angry? I'm warning you, I will get angry too! If you get too angry, I will cry! Don't underestimate me, I will really cry for you!!!" "

Huh? Are you kidding? Who wants to see you cry? , if your brain circuit is normal, even Skylark can like the group."

"You guy -"

The two people who were commented by Li Baoen as "must have a good compatibility" started to quarrel again. These two guys No matter which one is usually very noisy, now that they met their opponents (although the volume of Gokudera-san’s classmate obviously couldn’t outshine my wife’s classmate), Sawada Tsunayoshi’s originally small small room suddenly felt like a pot was boiling, and the decibels of the noise were enough to reach the level of pollution. .

Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was caught in the middle of a quarrel, said: "..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi was hesitant to speak.

——He actually agrees with Gokudera-san’s statement deep down in his heart, because my wife’s classmate does have different views on “terrible” and “harmless” than everyone else, but this time, he actually feels that my wife’s classmate’s statement There is still a little bit of truth to it.

After all, that "kid with the harpoon" sounds very much like the possessed Six Paths Skeleton...

Just as he was having such a complex expression on his face, Sawada Tsunayoshi suddenly felt his shoulders sink. He turned around and saw Li Baoen. He appeared here unknowingly, and of course jumped on his shoulder, saying that "Guys who think explosives are daily necessities have no right to think they are normal" and "Put the instant noodle bowl in the room without throwing it away." You guys have no right to think that others are abnormal." The two people tilted their heads, and then said in innocent voices:

"Sure enough, my guess is correct, you two have a good compatibility." The

noisy quarrel was instantly silenced, and one The golden and silver heads shut up at the same time, and both looked disgusted.

"Mr. Libaoen, there is no need to make this joke..."

Hayato Gokudera looked disgusted.

My wife Zenitsu also nodded wildly with a distorted expression: "This statement is really terrible, so terrible that I even got goosebumps all over my arms." "