129-130

☆ 129. Can it be terminated?

Can it be terminated?

Training another self is subject to the consent of the person involved.

The process was very simple. My wife Zenitsu hesitated and asked, "Would you like me to help you with a simple training?" Zenitsu from the Demon Slayer Squad immediately stood still for two seconds, then turned over and came back holding the quilt, and looked at each other for a while. A pair of identical golden eyes blinked at each other - and then they agreed heartily.

——Yeah, there’s nothing you can’t agree with, right? After all, it’s all his own. No matter what he says, he won’t trick himself. Moreover, he really needs to improve his strength now. He has had enough of not being able to help with anything. He can’t be the same as "My Wife Zenitsu". One Zenitsu Gatsuma can do that, but the other one can't do it at all, right?

Demon Slayer Zenitsu thought to himself.

It's obviously the same person, and that guy is so much stronger than him. It's impossible to say that Demon Slayer Zenitsu doesn't feel a little disappointed.

The lie he fabricated about "long-lost twin brothers" is indestructible. After all, the two guys are exactly the same person. Anyone with eyes can see it, so no one doubts this identity, and he himself is even a little immersed in it. Guilty... Sometimes he would also think that if this guy was really his brother, there would be relatives connected by blood to him in the world, and they could kill ghosts, quarrel, and be scolded together, even though they would face ghosts. It feels scary, but you will actually get used to this kind of fear after seeing it too much - provided that these are true.

All the developments were based on a lie he spun out of haste. In fact, that guy was not his long-lost twin brother at all. That guy had a sister who was connected by blood, and no one could shake his status as a true relative. Sooner or later, One day, that guy found a way to return to his relatives, and he would leave this place without hesitation. This was not even because his thoughts were too negative, but because it was real. The guy put it forward quite logically. reality.

Now I am following that guy on almost every mission. Even if he wants to help, it is completely useless. But even a weak guy like him will want to protect others instead of always wanting to protect others. They can only be protected by others...even if this "other" is actually another self.

With this idea, Demon Slayer Zenitsu never thought that something bad would happen to the so-called "training he had experienced". He simply thought that it was just the training he had done before, and no matter how harsh it was, it would only To the extent of Brother Purgatory, he agreed without any precautions.

Then he was led to an open space by the guy. He looked at the guy with an innocent and harmless expression and told him in an understatement that several explosives had been buried here and only the guy knew the location. He If you take even one step away from where you are, you will be blown away directly, and they even demonstrated it to him on the spot -

casually throwing a small stone to the side, and after it landed lightly on the ground, the small mushroom cloud that instantly rose up with a "bang" directly hit him. Her blond bangs were blown back, and orange mushroom clouds were reflected in her eyes. The intense heat was so close that it was burning almost close to her face. What that guy said was not alarmist at all, but a terrifying fact!