143-146: Yokohama (1-4)

Postscript

☆ 143. Yokohama (1)

Yokohama (1)

A lot of big things have happened in Yokohama recently.

The foreign superpower group Guild (Group) caused quite a stir in Yokohama. They first requested to purchase a "superpower business license" for the Armed Detective Agency. After being refused, they asked the leaders of the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency to share their rights. He was poisoned by a strange poison, and then captured Q, a spiritual superpower who was released by the port mafia in order to win and became a "living natural disaster". As a result, almost all the people in Yokohama fell into a "brain hell" under his control, and the entire world was destroyed. Yokohama has almost become a living hell.

After finally handling all these major events, the "white whale" in the sky flew to the waters of Yokohama again. If it was allowed to crash, the entire Yokohama would probably be destroyed by the huge impact.

All the black, white and gray forces in Yokohama are struggling with this. Officials have even made plans for the worst, evacuating all public facilities and closing large places where they may gather. Once the Beluga really crashes, It can also reduce some casualties.

If the expected process was followed, the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency should have had to shake hands and make peace together to overcome the difficulties for the safety of all Yokohama, allowing the superpowers on both sides to cooperate to defeat the Guild (combination) that caused such a terrible incident. No matter how the mess is cleaned up afterwards, everyone will be happy - logically, that's how it should be.

But in this extremely urgent situation, several forces, including the Guild, the Port Mafia, the Armed Detective Agency, the Special Agents Section, and even the mastermind behind the scenes in a sense, did not expect Something unexpected happened.

"Yeah, Taneda-kun, tell me, I'm listening."

Two students from the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency have been sent to Moby Dick, and all the progress of everything has been confirmed with Edogawa Ranpo, who is already behind the scenes. Dazai Osamu, who was wearing headphones to understand the progress of all parties through electronic devices, suddenly received an emergency call from the Special Agents Division.

"I thought Ango was the only one who would contact me, but I didn't expect that a big shot like Taneda-kun would call me personally. It really surprised me..."

Dazai Osamu chuckled in the contact channel, and then asked lightly:

"Ango Did the commander contact me about something?"

He is not hostile to the Special Agents Division. After all, Ango spent a lot of effort to clear his name after defecting to the Port Mafia, but what if he has anything to do with the farming mountain firehead? It's definitely nonsense. The boss of the Special Agents Division suddenly contacted him over the president's doorstep. It's really hard to imagine that there will be any good news.

Osamu Dazai thought.

Even if there is a problem with the procedures related to Kyoka, you should contact the president first. A call was made directly to him. Even Dazai Osamu couldn't think of any other situations where he would need to be contacted, so he just spoke in a friendly but unsentimental tone. I asked this with no emotion at all.