109-110

☆ 109. Take that guy to Yoshiwara? ! !

Take that guy to Yoshiwara? ! !

I have to say, it feels quite embarrassing.

After realizing that the too-familiar blond kid in front of him was not his "step-son" who could accidentally send "Zhu" away, Yu Zhuan Tianyuan suddenly felt that the bandage wrapped around his head was a bit hot. .

Well, isn’t that a complete reveal? Not only did he, the most gorgeous sound column of the Demon Slayer Team, fail to deal with his stepson's PTSD, but he was reversely trained to have the instinct to cover his hair. No matter how comfortable he appeared in front of others, he was also the twin brother of this kid. The secret was revealed.

Extremely weird and complex emotions were surging uncontrollably. It was unclear whether they were embarrassment, embarrassment, or anger. In short, they were reflected on his face. Even Yu Zhuan Tianyuan couldn't help but show a weird and twisted expression, and even looked at The look in Demon Slayer Squad's wife Zenitsu's eyes is already a little bit evil - this kid saw the appearance of the wise and powerful "Hashira", do you want to beat him up and seal him?

Zenitsu Gatma from the Demon Slayer Squad also jumped up, keenly aware of the dangerous aura, and his strong desire to survive instinctively caused him to hold the grudge skill he should have used in his throat and swallowed it whole.

"Well, well, you seem to have recognized the wrong person..."

Although a dirty high-pitched voice was already rising in his heart, my wife Zenitsu swallowed a mouthful of saliva with difficulty and explained tremblingly:

"I, I, I, I didn't see anything, I really didn’t see it! I just came here to look for my brother. I just came here to look for him. I had no other thoughts, absolutely not!!!”

He really just came here to look for him because he was a little concerned that the guy kept disappearing recently. It’s just a human being! Who could have imagined seeing this? ! This is a "pillar"! Not only did he fail to suppress that guy's tendency to be violent, but even this "pillar" was forced to subconsciously tangle his hair! It's scary, too scary. I can't tell whether it's more scary to find "Zhu" like this or that guy. How difficult that guy is! ! !

At this rate, would his success rate in correcting that guy's outrageous cognition be too low? Now that I think about it, I feel that the success rate is slim. Can he really achieve such an almost impossible and difficult challenge?

"You're not a gorgeous brat..."

Uzumaki Tianyuan glared at the frightened Demon Slayer Zenitsu with a dark face. Then he stiffly took off the bandage that had been wrapped around his head several times and tried to pretend that nothing happened. He returned to his sleeves and avoided talking about the conditioned reflex just now. He just folded his arms again, looked down at the golden retriever, and then said:

"Don't think that 'stepson' is an easy job that you can show off. It's all It's because Purgatory is still recovering from his injuries that you are so leisurely. Otherwise, you should be assisting 'Zhu' in carrying out the mission - that boy is not here. I will take him to Yoshihara tomorrow. That boy has no time to look for you recently. Remember what you just said I didn’t see it either, so just go back and be patient.”

“Oh, oh…”

Zenitsu, the wife of the Demon Slayer Squad, touched her chest with lingering fear at first, and was relaxed about the sound column’s lack of intention to do anything substantive. After taking a breath, he nodded subconsciously and said,