29-30

☆ 29. Chuuya: My hair has not gone gray

Chuuya: My hair has not gone gray.

This cry for help was literally thunderous.

The huge sound wave almost shook the black beast rising from Rashomon. Even the two people who had just stepped into the door felt their eardrums stinging for a moment. Ryunosuke Akutagawa, who was the nearest, faced this incident head-on. The volume bomb that sent Nakahara Chuuya to the medical department immediately turned his eyes blank, his hair turned up, and his whole body was blown back several steps by the sound waves.

Nakahara Chuya dared to bet that Akutagawa Ryunosuke subconsciously covered his ears at that moment. Not only everyone present suffered a sonic attack from this brat, but even the leaders and cadres in front of the banquet hall definitely listened. Got it crystal clear.

At this time, Zhongyuan Zhongya wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in, but since he could not continue to wreak havoc with these two thorns here, he still twitched the corner of his mouth, pinched his nose and suppressed the desire to turn around and leave.

Osamu Dazai took the lead and approached expressionlessly, stopping a few steps in front of Ryunosuke Akutagawa, who was temporarily deaf. He glanced around indifferently, and then said in a calm tone:

"Akutagawa, what are you doing?"

Seeing Dazai Osamu walking over, Akutagawa Ryunosuke subconsciously opened his eyes. However, because he had just faced an extremely terrifying volume attack, he was now at the stage where his ears were ringing and he could not hear anything clearly. He could only see Dazai Osamu's face. His lips opened and closed, and what he heard in his ears was a series of "buzzing buzzing buzzing".

"Mr. Dazai, what did you say?"

Ryunosuke Akutagawa, who couldn't hear anything, asked subconsciously.

Osamu Dazai: "..."

Osamu Dazai also twitched the corner of his mouth.

——Akutagawa won’t be deafened by this brat’s shouting... We

are still in the middle of the banquet, surrounded by subordinates belonging to different cadres. Even if we punish subordinates, we should close the door and deal with it ourselves, let alone At this time when he had just been promoted to a cadre - some of his powers had not yet been handed over.

The responsibilities of the cadres are not the same, and the armed forces he will be responsible for will also be replaced. If nothing unexpected happens, the guerrillas directly under the leader will no longer be managed by him. The leader is particularly jealous of the students he has led. , Dazai Osamu will not be allowed to have sufficient armed forces in his hands.

So now, it was not the time to deal with Akutagawa and Zenitsu who were causing trouble. It would be better to let these two guys calm down first.

So Dazai Osamu lowered his eyes coldly, and the next second, he punched the person unconscious without hesitation. Rashomon, who was attacked by the subconscious protector, was instantly neutralized and turned into dark cloth. After losing the huge mouth of the black beast that he transformed, It fell lightly back to the hem of the clothes.

"Send him to the medical department and have his hearing tested."

Osamu Dazai said calmly to the man in the black suit next to him.