18-20

☆ 18. Tragedy caused by not wearing a black suit

The tragedy caused by not wearing a black suit.

After Osamu Dazai confiscated most of the "self-defense supplies" with his handsome face, there were very few assistive items left on Zenitsu's body that could be used in the mission. .

A circle of steel wire, some iron nails and steel needles, the handle of the screwdriver was half broken in a previous mission, and it is not easy to use now. The tape is basically useless in this scene. The glass piece is suitable for close use, but he has just I "sneaked" into the gate of this factory in fear. Most of the enemies I faced later were equipped with thermal weapons, and the scope of application was narrowed again.

The only hand/gun is still the ordinary model that I used to take away. I only have half a box of matching caliber bullets left on me because the others were confiscated by the abominable bandage weirdo. Even with this, I am about to be expelled from Hot Weapons. Counting the firepower, compared to the fact that almost all personnel in this factory stronghold are armed with thermal weapons, it can be said to be a huge disparity.

Therefore, in order to avoid facing the enemy empty-handed, Zenitsu Zenitsu had the idea of ​​recycling waste from the beginning.

Sniffing with tears in her eyes, my wife, Zenitsu, shook the piece of glass in her hand that had just been wiped with a pipe. She muttered in a low voice, "The quality is very poor." Then she rubbed the broken piece of glass in her hand to make sure it was fine. Any bright red fingerprints were left behind before being tossed aside.

Then without any waste, he shouldered the submachine gun that was pointed at him just now. His fingers skilfully touched the barrel and magazine, and opened the safety. Then he turned around thoughtfully, and turned back to look at the unlucky guy. The guard touched two of them, took out a separate silencer with satisfaction, and installed it on the muzzle of the gun.

"I feel much more at ease now."

My wife Zenitsu said to herself.

"It's a pity that the magazine capacity is only thirty rounds, and no spare magazine was found...but it should be enough, right?"

...

Not only is it enough, there is even some left.

The barrel of the submachine gun was hot due to frequent use in a short period of time, so it was put aside. My wife, Zenitsu, sat with her legs curled up in this intact room in the factory that was probably reserved for the boss. On the table, with the sparse moonlight pouring in after the broken window, I tried to decipher the blurry handwriting on a crumpled piece of paper.

"Hmm... Well, there are twenty-six armed personnel, the Vatican Mafia family system, and at least eight submachine guns... I would like to provide my wife with a clearing time, uh, it's blurry, and the time for the aftermath personnel to arrive is - eh, I can't see the rest clearly."

My wife Zenitsu licked the note with her fingertips again, trying to wipe away the area covered with reddish-brown wet marks, but the rough paper absorbs water well, and my wife Zenitsu Yi worked hard for a long time, but in the end he just painted the scarlet color a little more evenly, and the remaining keywords couldn't be seen.

"Wow! How come it's stained with dirt even if it's in a pocket?! Sure enough, it's okay if the coat pocket doesn't have a zipper -" The