148: Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

☆ 148. Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

Demon Slayer Academy entrance.

The blond-haired discipline committee member wears an armband on his arm, holds a record book in his hand, and holds a ballpoint pen between his fingertips. He seems to be conscientiously standing at the school gate to record the students who dress inappropriately, but in fact his eyes are out of control. As he ran away after the girl in the cute school uniform skirt, he completely failed to notice that a dark figure looking down from a high position appeared behind him.

"Hehe, sister Nezuko is so cute, and so is Masaki-senpai, and Wanin-senpai looks beautiful again..."

A certain golden disciplinary committee member had a blush on his cheeks, and said "hehehe" with a longing look on his face, and giggled until he was The figures of the girls he was staring at disappeared behind the school gate, and he reluctantly turned his head.

"Hey, why do cute girls walk so fast? Although I am very happy just to see a girl, and it is not in vain for me to be such a troublesome disciplinary committee member, but -" "

But" the following words have not been said yet After that, as soon as the person turned around unprepared, he ran into a wall-like chest and stumbled to the ground. The blond disciplinary committee member rubbed his nose in pain and raised his head:

"Who? Huh?! It’s scary to stand behind others without making a sound! It’s really scary! And it also made me hit my nose. It really hurt. You should apologize to me—"

Behind me, someone stared down at me with no expression. Looking at him was Tomioka Giyu, who had blue eyes and cold eyes. He had a whistle hanging around his neck and was wearing a sports suit.

"T-Mr. Tomioka..."

The guy immediately felt guilty when he remembered what he had been doing just now, and stammered in a cold sweat as he explained:

"U-um, Mr. Tomioka, what I just said-" "

-You "

Huh?"

"Dyeing your hair is against school rules."

"——I haven't dyed it!!!"

Outside the school, at the corner of an alley not far away, two stars and Mr. Tomioka suddenly appeared The identical golden head of the unfortunate disciplinary committee member who was chasing him retracted from the corner, and then looked at each other in confusion.

"Let me tell you..."

The guy in the golden triangle feathers raised his brows, pointed to the school outside the alley with an indescribable expression, and said with a strange expression:

"Obviously it was you who said you wanted to take the I came to your world for a spin, right? What's going on with that guy? Don't tell me that your world actually has a doppelgänger or something. This is really scary, I say." "CocoCoCo, it's possible

. There must have been an error when locating the coordinates..."

My wife Zenitsu also wiped the cold sweat from his face and said tremblingly: