61-64

☆ 61. This girl is so cute, so is that one

This girl is so cute. It was

Sawada Tsunayoshi who was so frightened that he almost hugged my wife Zenitsu's thigh and yelled, "No, no, no, no, really no," but at any rate, she had been taught by Riboen for a period of time. Even in the face of this extreme situation, The most impactful scene was just that his expression was relatively broken. In the end, he tried his best to persuade tactfully:

"Well, my wife's classmate, I actually appreciate your kindness..."

"It's okay, Tsuna, we are friends, I will definitely help. Yours!"

"No, I think the invitation to Cullum should actually be gentler..." "

Huh? Isn't this gentle enough? I didn't even bring an ax or a folding saw... Well, Tsuna is really A super gentle person, but I can tell this just by listening to his voice, Tsuna’s voice—"

The voice suddenly stopped for a moment, and then he hesitated.

"It's strange, Tsunayoshi, why does your voice sound so weird, as if you are pulling your hair and hitting the table with your forehead..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi: "..."

——You brought the complete set of kidnappings right under his nose. , can he not feel outrageous? ! He was really feeling so broken now that he wanted to grab his hair with both hands and grab the ground with his head! ! !

That's Cullom! Cullom is now completely equivalent to Liu Dao Mu's spokesperson. If he really kidnaps her, Liu Dao Mu will definitely go crazy, right? What's more, don't you think it's a bit too much to treat a girl like this?

What kind of outrageous living environment did my wife's classmate live in before? He actually thought that "sincerely inviting friends" meant carrying a bag of hemp ropes and sticks to tie people up... Now that I think about it, my wife's classmate feels very sincere. I recognized that they were also friends, and suddenly I felt a hairy feeling on my back - my wife's classmate wouldn't suddenly want to "sincerely invite" him one day, rush over and tie him up too, right?

Oops, I suddenly feel that this possibility is not low at all.

Sawada Tsunayoshi couldn't help but wipe the cold sweat from his face.

He still remembered that before, Rambo got into the bazooka ten years in the future and switched his future self to the present time, but he revealed a few clues about the future - he himself in ten years' time was recognized and could visit my wife's classmate's home. "Friend", and it also comes with the terrifying prerequisite that he will not be killed by the sister of my wife's classmate ten years later.

This visit to a friend's family is really a dangerous job. I don't know if I will refuse it ten years later... But I always feel that if I refuse my wife's classmate, I might be greeted by a sack that night...

"But if you don't do this, it will be difficult to invite Tsunayoshi's friends over, right?"

My wife Zenitsu knew nothing about Sawada Tsunayoshi's divergent thinking that already associated his own miserable life in the future. Sawada Tsunayoshi almost shook his head like a rattle. , after waving his palms to form afterimages, he still respected Sawada Tsunayoshi's idea, and sat back in his seat with a sullen face: