65-68

☆ 65. Oops, this is still Cullom’s body

Oops, this is Kurom's body.

The Six Paths Skeleton is possessing Kurom's body, and it is not accidental at all to track my wife Zenitsu to Hibari Kyouya's camp. Although this kind of action just sounds like... He had other thoughts, but in fact, his original intention was not to develop into a physical level of hostility with either Hibari Kyouya or Gatsuma Zenitsu.

——He just wanted to know what the golden retriever's plan was when he suddenly went deep into the forest alone while everyone was staying at the campground to prepare the camping facilities.

Unite the rest of the mafia to carry out a targeted attack on the tenth-generation freshmen team of Vongola? As a spy to spread the secret that the Vongola family can be targeted? Or is he trying to lay a trap deep in the jungle so that he can later induce Vongola to go deep and bury the still immature future godfather here?

This kind of thing is horrifying at first glance. It is possible that the young Vongola did not have such common thoughts in this world at all. After all, this is the only Mafia heir who is so naive and stupid.

Liu Daogui thought to himself.

The mafia is all equally bad, but if the leader of the worst mafia is handed over to such a naive next leader, maybe this dark behemoth is not so incurable.

This thought may mean that he has unknowingly acknowledged the young Vongola. Although this kind of words will never be uttered by him, but because of this, Liu Daogui is on high alert for this suspicious Golden Retriever. Sometimes, he would instinctively choose to avoid everyone's eyes and ears, and follow quietly alone, trying to figure out what this guy wants to do.

The world of the Mafia is extremely dark, and one should never underestimate the executioner's trust because of his age. He has always been sincerely wary of this golden retriever who seems weak and harmless, but is actually full of sticky bloody smell. He sneaks into dreams to search for information and information. The plan of countermeasures fell into the sand in that outrageous memory, but it only aroused his more attention - once this guy makes any suspicious and dangerous actions, Liu Daogui will definitely be the first to be vigilant and have enough counterattacks. capable person.

...So he followed Hibari Kyouya's camp.

Liu Daogui: "..."

I made a mistake. I thought this guy sneaked out to do something bad. Who could have guessed that he came here specifically to find Skylark? !

Ever since Hibari Kyouya's self-esteem was frustrated by Shamar's "Sakura Sickness Syndrome" in Obsidian, he would be chased and beaten by this guy every time he appeared. It was even as if he had a six-skull radar on his head. Likewise, anyone who appears within a few dozen meters of this guy will be immediately sensed by this uncrowned king.

Liu Daogui secretly felt unlucky, and then he chose to leave as soon as possible without hesitation. In order to get away as quickly as possible from the area where Skylark might detect his aura, he directly used Cullom's body to possess him - the previous tracking period was just a He coexists with Kurom's consciousness, and it is Kurom who actually controls the body's actions. Although Kurom is a good candidate for learning illusions, in this situation where emergency evacuation is urgent, her experience And his skill is naturally far inferior to the Six Paths Skeleton, which is called "the evil way among illusionists".