121-124

☆ 121. If someone wants to kill my sister

If someone wants to kill his sister,

the addition of Butterfly Ninja may have little effect on others, but for the two Zenitsu Gatama, it is like directly injecting two tubes of stimulants into their necks.

Girls! This is a girl! A girl with a sweet, sweet voice and a beautiful and lovely appearance! When such a cute girl says to you, "Let's work together," isn't that full of energy? ! !

The two golden retrievers were blushing all the way from their necks to the top of their heads, and their golden hair was "rising" with heat visible to the naked eye. Even though the impressions of the two in other people's eyes may be completely different, at this moment they were in sync with each other. The corners of Shale's mouth were all curved exactly the same after Tomato, and the whole person fell into a state of excitement following the cute girl's greeting. He was so energetic that he wanted to rush out and run around the yard hundreds of times, only to see Yu. The corners of Zhu Tianyuan's mouth twitched.

"You two... forget it."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan hesitated.

These two brats have always behaved like this. It was also the same when they went to Yoshiwara before. When they saw a woman, they blushed. They were teased by the wandering girl from the window and ran around as if they were fascinated. They were simply stunned. A perfect example of a boy - as expected, a successful man like him with three wives is incomprehensible.

As for why he hired the Butterfly Ninja as a foreign aid, and why the owner of the Butterfly House, who should have been busier than anyone else, found time to serve the thin noodles, the possible reason lies in the body of the butterfly Kanae who died two years ago.

The Butterfly Ninja volunteered to come to help.

Every member of the Demon Slayer Corps basically has a deep hatred for the cannibal ghost. Butterfly Ninja's biological sister died at the hands of the ghost. Naturally, she should hate the ghost even more. Ukuo Tengen is collecting information this time. Nothing was hidden. After discovering that the destination of Yinzhu's operation happened to be the place where his sister died, it is not difficult to understand that he was filled with resentment and wanted revenge and chose to join this ghost hunting team.

Moreover, Insect Hashira is also a strong person worthy of admiration. Even though her body is weak and she can't cut off the heads of demons, she has mastered the use of wisteria flower toxin. She is the only "Hashira" in the Demon Slayer Team who can kill demons without beheading them. , whose research on poisons is beyond the reach of even the former ninja Yuzhuang Tianyuan, he is definitely a rare and reliable helper.

"It's getting late today. Inquiring about information at this time will easily arouse suspicion on the other side, so we will start taking action tomorrow to find a way to sneak into the Eternal Bliss Sect and detect whether there are traces of ghosts among them."

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan straightened his expression and said to a few people He ordered, and then turned around gracefully, loosening the tight bandage on his head, and couldn't wait to walk out - after getting out of the sight of that brat Zenitsu, he could finally relax his head, which was so wrapped around his head every day. It was like a ball, and it made him dizzy. Even the "pillar" couldn't stand it!

Although the current weather is not suitable for going to the "Eternal Paradise Sect" to inquire about information, after all, the church basically operates during the day, and people who appear in the evening can easily be regarded as suspicious, so they cannot take immediate action for the time being, but this is It's not yet the rest time for the swordsmen who are accustomed to killing ghosts day and night.