Chapter 2

AN: Don't compare it with a movie.. This chapter is made up consciously so that my dears (readers and followers) will be satisfied with the meeting scene of our leads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed and today the grooms family is going to arrive in few hours. Athulya is ready and left alone in her room. She is physically ready, but mentally still a war is going inside. She is having his photo beside her and looking at that often with confusion.

Athulya mind voice- "Oru vela ivara vendam nu solli ...  vera oru mokka maplaya paathuta enna panrathu? namaku vera 2 months la kandipa kalyanam paniduvangale.."

She took his photo in her hand and stared at it for minutes. 

Athulya mind voice - "okay nu solidalama? illa pesi pakalama? aana enna pesurathu? intha erumainga vera varave illa.. ipo enna panrathu? ithuku pesama odi poidalama?? cha.. cha.. vendam... Kalyanam thane.. papom.."

Her mom opened the door with a thud and said, "mapla vanthutanga, ready ah iru.. "

A kind of nervousness filled her whole body. It is not as simple as she thought. They arrived. They are inside her house. He is in here. She spared one last glance at his photo as she was called downstairs. 

She slowly walked to the hall where everyone are seated. 

Athulya mom- "athellam nalla samaipa

Athulya mom- "athellam nalla samaipa.. leave naal la ethavathu dish pani pakurathu thaan avaluku poluthu pokae"

Athulya mind voice- "ethu? nana? samayala? ... enna amma ipadi puluguranga... anga poi samaika therialaina manam podume.."

She could feel everyone's gaze at her. She is battling himself whether she can see him or not. Now she has to act like a good girl. She didn't raised her head to have a look at him since she already had many lectures from her mother for the past week on how to behave this particular day. She is not ready to hear from the her mother again that too from the start. She had her inner battle whether to look at him or not. To the extend, she can able to see only his shoes. 

Someone: "appo ponnum maplaium pesatum.."

Athulya  mind voice- "nooru aandu kalam vaalga... kelavi, unna pala thitiruken, but inaiku solren nee ipothaiku ticket vanga vendam polachu poo..". She looked at the grandmother once while muttering inside her. 

She is not aware that a pair of eyes are watching her and very well understood what her mind voice is, after all her eyes are very expressive for him easily catch her thoughts. 

They were directed to upstairs. Athulya could feel that he is more height than her. His cologne filled her nostrils. It is good to feel, she inhaled and accepted it mentally. On their way,

Athulya mom: "Neenga konjam iva room la irukunga.. oru 5 mins.. Aththu, mapla kooda iru. appa chair potathum, ungala koopdaren.."

Athulya and Siddhik nodded their head and went inside.