Chapter 15

On a fine day, Athulya is preparing for the seminar. Siddhik is packing the breakfast. Pragyan and Sujan are eating breakfast. Athulya is mumbling her preparation with a note in her hand.

Athulya- "hi mam. good morning. todays topic is fundamental of.. fundamental of.. ", she again looked at the note and said, "systematic.. fundamental of systematic... ipo first la irunthu.. hi mam", she nodded her head as no, "ithu vendam, good morning mam.. today's topic is fundamental of.. vendam.. good morning everyone.. today's topic is the systematic of... illa illa... fundamental of... ", she keeps on mumbling to herself while preparing. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, college ku time aachu sapda vaa.. "

Athulya- "inum konjam iruku pa.. naan anga poi saptukaren."

Siddhik- "sapdaama naan unna kootitu poga maten.. unaku irukura tension ku nee sapdalaina mayangi thaan viluva.."

Sujan- "saptru aththu... unaku kalyanam vera agiduchu, ippo nee mayangi viluntha good news ah thaan kepanga..", he teased. Athulya bite her lower lip.

Pragyan- "nee vera pathil theriama vetkapatu thalai kuniva.. apuram seminar topic maridum.", he too joined him as usual.

Athulya felt embarrassed and beat them. 

Siddhik- "Athulya.. ". He called her again but softly. Athulya sighed and went to have breakfast. Again she started to mumble. 

Athulya - "cha intha fundamental of mattum maranthu maranthu poguthu.. fundamental fundamental fundamental..", Her mind is fully filled with the papers that she is glancing till now.

Sujan- "oru thadava enkita pesu paapom..", she nodded and turned to him. She adjusted her throat, have a chirpy smile and started.

Athulya- "hi mental.."

Sujan & Pragyan- "ethu?". They both jerked, sat up.

Athulya slapped her forehead. They all burst out laughing. Siddhik giggled.

Athulya- "illa illa, athu fundamental.. hi mam, fundamental rendum mix aguduchu.."

Sujan- "enaku ipove un session epadi iruka poguthu nu kannu munnadi theriuthu aththu". Athulya sat with a grumpy and worried face.

Pragyan- " tension aana ipadi than ethayavathu ularuva.. konjam relax aagu aththu. just seminar thane.. its okay", he placed his hand in hers.

Athulya- "pch, ithuku mark iruku da prajju.. enaku intha fundamental, systematic rendume mix aguthu varave illa... topic ae athu thaan."

Sujan- "ellam varum.. mathi sonalum, 'i mean' nu arambichu apadiae correct ah solra mathiri malipidu.. tension agatha. muthalla sapdu apothan puthi vela seiyum". Sujan started to spoon feed her. 

Siddhik- "first board la unnoda topic ah book ah paathu eluthitu apuram start pannu. 'Hi everyone, my topic is' nu solitu board ah paathu kai kamichu read panidu.. tension agatha.. topic matum than nee thenarura. ipo thaan athuvum clear agiduchae"

All the three looked at him with sparking eyes. Athulya smiled widely at him. Siddhik looked at them once and left to his room to get ready. After a while, They all got ready and started their travel to the their offices. 

Once Siddhik and Athulya reached the college via car, Siddhik stopped the car in the parking area. Athulya is tripping her shawl end, looking down. 

Siddhik- "Athulya"

Athulya- "hmm"

Siddhik - "kita vaa..". Athulya neared him. Siddhik hugged her and patted her back. She felt somewhat relieved.