Chapter 49

AN: Another update as per the request. No Prof read kindly adjust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhik mobile ringed when Athulya was about to say something. 

Athulya- "attend pannu". Siddhik attended it without moving away from her. Once he is done with his call,

Athulya- " ennachu? inform panama vanthutiah Siddhu? "

Siddhik- " amam, emergency nu sonathum udane vanthuten. nee than vera ethuvum sollama cut panitiyae..", He looked at Rakshan and Karthik via corner of his eyes. 

They both looked at him with tear filled eyes. 

Athulya- "sari ponum na poo paa."

Siddhik- "ethuvum problem illaye.. aal illa anga, mathi vidurathuku. duty potrukanga.", 

He said in a little loud voice. It is clear that this answer is not for Athulya alone. Rakshan and Karthik looked at each other.

Athulya- "nee poo Siddhu, naan pathukaren. nee en pakathula irukanum nu thonuchu. avlo thaan. ipo all okay."

Siddhik kissed her forehead and said, "careful ah iru. ethunalum text pannu. naan vantharen". Athulya nodded and he walked towards the door without seeing anyone. 

Deepika- "Sid, nee enna onume sollama pora.. Sid, naan yarunu therialaya??"

Siddhik neared the door, looked back at Rakshan and Karthik. Rakshan fisted his hand and looked at him biting his trembling lips. He is controlling his emotions. Karthik patted his chest slightly with one hand and another hand in the sofa tightly gripping it. 

Athulya- "neramachu Siddhu". She said in a louder voice. Siddhik left the next second with tear filled eyes. 

Rakshan and Karthik felt it so painful. His eyes has a longing, expectation, pain, inability and also it expressed sorry. That one last look before leaving killed them. It delivered the emotions which is unbearable. 

Deepika- "ivan enna ipadi poran?". 

Karthik neared her and slapped her again and again. Rakshan got to his censes and tried to control him. 

Karthik- "olunga poidu.. illa savadichuruven unna."

Deepika- "unnala mudiuma?"

Rakshan- "ennala enna panna mudium nu unake theirum. ithuvaraikum nee oru ponnu nu naan summa viten. neeyae atha keduthukatha. apuram nee romba varuthapaduva"

Deepika glared at him like burning him and left, after stomping her feet once. 

There is a prevailed silence filled in the room. Athulya' s mobile got an message notification. She smiled automatically on looking at that. She took a selfie of herself and sent it. Rakshan and Karthik looked at her with a smile. It is evident that she sent the photo to Siddhik. 

May be he is worried about the happening here. The way she answers his question is really different and adorable. 

After a complete 15 mins, Athulya gave them coffee. Rakshan and Karthik had it. Rakshan slowly started the conversation. 

Rakshan- "Siddhan kita epo sonna papa?"

Athulya- "illa, naan ethuvum solala.", She said in a promising tone. 

Karthik- "apuram avanuku epadi therium nee engala meet panrathu?"

Athulya- "atha avar thaan vanthu solanum.". Rakshan and Karthik looked at each other. 

Karthik- "enna papa olarura?", He said in a confusing tone. 

Athulya- "naan matum ellame solanum. aana neenga matum enkita irunthu marachukitae irupeenga"