Chapter 65

AN: Author met with an accident and hospitalized for a day.. It is just a minor one.. But got hurt in head and so lied unconscious for half of the day and felt drowsy half of the day due to medication. Counselling session by my fellow caring people also took place. I returned back to home the next day but needed rest. Pain killers and medications made me to sleep or drowsy when i am awake. I am unable to really do anything for two days.

My husband is worried a lot and it almost all my energy that i merely have to make him completely normal. He is my energy and back bone of all my activities. If he is not fine then my world will shut its duties and my physical health also fade. Now he is fine, I am back to my own self and started doing my chores.

Sorry to all my lovable readers for not appearing.. To all who needs updates and to all who cares for me, kindly allot me 2 mins and pray for me so that i can recover completely. I hate taking medication and feeling sick. kindly help this poor author. To those who know me very well, you are aware that i hate to be idle. So just put a request to god for me. I need my chirpiness back. I don't want to be in bed.

Sorry for making you all wait and i am extremely sorry for not giving any notice.. I am not in a position to post or announce about what happened to me. My physical health didn't allowed me to. Now, I am back and the updates will be there hereafter. Sorry from bottom my heart again..

I believe you all will take it easy and forgive me for my absence.

A long update as a compensation.. No prof read kindly adjust

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athulya understood the happening around her. She was shocked to witness the anger of Siddhik. Never once she witness his anger, and the way he threw the knife shows his confident and practice. He effortlessly threw at the point. It didn't appeared like he missed, he indirectly warned Deepika for talking with him. Gugan is shivering a little and started to sweat.

Athulya is keenly watching Siddhik each and every move. Durga patted Sujan and eyed him. Sujan nodded his head and neared Gugan. 

Sujan rushed to Gugan, "Sir, are you alright?.. what happened?", He exactly acted like he witnessed just now. Siddhik glared at Sujan. Sujan hesitated to look at Siddhik and moved away.

Sujan them looked at Deepika and said, "Mam enna aachu? are you okay?". 

Deepika- "Nothing Sujan.. Actually Sid.. "

Siddhik took a juice bottle which is made of glass in his hand from the trolley and examined it. Deepika and Gugan thought that he will throw that on either one of them for sure. They are hell scared. They mind shut to instruct them anything. 

Gugan hurriedly said,  "Nothing Sujan.. nothing"

Siddhik looked at the exit gate once and then turned towards Gugan. Gugan too looked at the same direction Siddhik looked. He understood the meaning and left the place hurriedly. Deepika ran away behind him shouting daddy. 

Rakshan, Sujan, Karthik bite their lips to control their smile. Athulya just watched everything. Sanjeev and Durga exchanged glances with a meaningful look. Siddhik closed his eyes once to control himself and then turned to the person, who is the owner of the trolley.

Siddhik placed the juice bottle again in the trolley and said, "Sorry unga knife eduthathuku.. please buy another one.."

Man- "oh, that's okay, no problem.. are you okay Man?"

Siddhik- "Yeah. Thanks. ", he then turned towards Athulya and shook her a little. Athulya just gazed at them in shock. 

Athulya- "unaku kovam kooda varuma?"