Chapter 16

Once everyone finished the dinner. Athulya with deep thinking went inside her room. He saw Siddhik sat in the corner of the bed playing with his finger ring by sliding in and out. Athulya smiled at him. The same gesture in which he had at the theatre. May be this is his mannerism while he gets tensed. 

Athulya locked the door and neared him. He looked up at her due to the sound. Athulya sat near to him and extended his hands. Siddhik widened his eyes unable to believe that. Athulya looked straight into his eyes. He automatically hugged her. At first just wrapping but then he hugged her tightly. He need her embrace to console himself. 

Athulya patted his back like consoling him. Siddhik moved a little away and looked like analyzing her. 

Siddhik- "ennachu? santhosapada vendia nerathula oru mathiri iruka", He calmly asked her. Athulya looked at him and left out a long breathe. 

Athulya- "new program koduthathula santhosam thaan. but athuku reason, avlova letters varala.. comments varala nu thaan.. atha ninaicha thaan oru mathiri iruku.."

She didn't lied. This is the first thought she had, when she came to know that there are no mails to read further for the existing program. She just told him now, to made it up. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, Munnadi rendu pera show panitu iruntheenga, ipo nee thaniah panna pora.. Sometimes, situation are meant for the growth. Ipadi oru situation varalaina nee kandipa thaniah panrathuku volunteer paniruka maata.. Go with the flow. kandipa intha program success agum." 

Athulya- "success agalaina?"

Siddhik- "agalaina, then this is not your cup of tea. avlo thaan.. This is not your passion or dream. Itha nee oru experience kaga thaan panra. It is to explore yourself.  Sachin Tendulkar ah avaroda, cricket experience ah vachu thaan talent ah illianu decide pananum, avaruku vegetables vanga theriuratha vachu decide panna koodathu.. oru vela avar sariah vendakka vangalaina velaiku aga mataru mudivu eduthuda mudiuma?"

Athulya laughed and Siddhik too chuckled after muttering. Athulya - "mudiathu thaan"

Within seconds, Athulya- "oru vela success agitenna?"

Siddhik chuckled and said, "you are a multi talented person, avlo thaan. Nee konjam kooda ninachu paka mudiatha visayatha unnala nalla panumudium na unnoda kanavaium unnala nijam aaka mudium nu eduthuko.."

Athulya- "en kanava? enaku enna kanavu?", she asked him with a confusion. 

Siddhik- " sonthama company arambikanumamae unaku.. un amma sonanga.. "

Athulya- "eppo?"

Siddhik- "un graduation appo pesinatha kaamichanga.."

Athulya giggled and said, "athu dialogue nalla iruku prepare pani pesinen.. avlo thaan". Siddhik looked at her with an amazing expression and giggled. 

Athulya leaned on Siddhik soldier and hold his hands. 

Athulya- "ungaluku ethavathu goal, dreams irunthatha?". His body stiffed once and then relaxed. 

Siddhik- "apadi ellam perusa onnum illa ma.. "

Athulya- "Just explore yourself.. ", She told him looking at his eyes exactly like him. He chuckled at her and nodded as yes.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, In the college as usual Siddhik was taking his class. Athulya came at that time and waited at the door. Siddhik noticed her when he turned to the board. 

Siddhik- "yes come in"

Athulya came and neared him without any hesitation in front of all students.