Chapter 52

AN: Another update as per the request.. No Prof read kindly adjust.

I am not a person who will have draft chapters. I will type the next chapter only after publishing  the previous chapter. 

It will take time to think and frame a scene. so in double update, second update will be published lately at night. It will take time. Kindly don't get triggered, if i take my own time to frame a scene. 

I am not intentionally delaying anything. I am not such a kind of person. Hope you believe me and support me as always. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sujan and Pragyan are the one who composed themselves first, signaled Athulya to come to Kitchen. The trio went. Pragyan gave her water. She composed herself with their help. Sujan cleaned the broken glass. They then took some glasses of water and served to Logan and Vinay. They had little and passed the glass to Karthik. He gulped everything. Athulya took two glasses and went near to Rakshan and Siddhik. They are still hugging and crying. 

Athulya- "hello, excuse me.. "

Rakshan and Siddhik moved away and looked at her. Siddhik eyes are fully red. His face turned to pink. Even his ears has a red shade. His nose turned red. He wiped his tears and rubbed his nose looking at Athulya.  Sujan and Pragyan too noticed Siddhik' s state. 

Athulya mind voice- "nalaiku namma kulantha alutha kooda ipadi thaan mooka urinchi kitu, kanna thodachutu, pavam pola nikumo.."

Siddhik understood that she is lost in him. He chuckled, winked at her and raised his eyebrow asking her what.

Athulya composed herself with a blink and said "romba nerama ninnutae aluthutu irukeenga. intha thanniah kudichutu fresh ah apadi utkanthu alugalame.. idea nalla irukaa?"

Rakshan and Siddhik chuckled and composed themselves. Athulya gave water to them. They had it. 

Siddhik wiped his running nose , gulped the water and asked, " inum konjam thanni venum yaathu. " , His voice is cracking due to crying.

Sujan came and gave him water and he drank it. Rakshan and Siddhik sat in the sofa. Soon Karthik, Vinay and logan too joined. Athulya came there with Sujan and Pragyan. 

Siddhik looked at Sujan and Pragyan and furrowed his eyebrows. 

Pragyan- "illa anna, madiku chumma poitu vanthom, appo veetla light erinchathu. sathama irunthathu. enannu paka vanthom."

Siddhik looked at the clock in the wall. 

Sujan- "ini late night madiku pogala."

Pragyan- "amam anna, pogala". 

Four men looked between themselves and gave a meaningful look. 

Siddhik- "guest room la thangikonja, late agiduchu."

Sujan- "irukatum.", he gave a spare key to Vinay and said, "mela first portion thaan engaloda portion. key ithu thaan Senior. varatha iruntha please vaanga "

Karthik- "Vinay, neum logan um avan kooda ponga. naanum Rakshan-um ingaye thangikarom"

Vinay and Logan looked at each other and then nodded. They went with Sujan and Pragyan. 

Now Athulya, Siddhik, Rakshan and Karthik are working on the sofa. Siddhik face is still in red. Karthik went to kitchen and started to boil water. 

Rakshan- "nee poi paduthuko."

Karthik- "wait pannu da, hot water vachutu iruken. avan tablet podanum"

Athulya- "enna tablet?"

Rakshan- "ivanuku alutha fever, cold, cough, running nose nu ellame vanthidum. udambellam sevanthidum. so tablet podanum. ivan alugurathu romba rare. Mostly seekram aluga maatan. aluga vantha kooda udane kattupaduthiduvaan."