Chapter 28

After minutes, Pragyan and Sujan who came there for smoking came out.

Pragyan- "evlo neram kulurula ipadi maranchu iruka mudium.. vantha seekram pesitu poga koodathu. ivanga yen epo paathalum velilayae romance panranga?"

Sujan chuckled and said- "unaku ippo athu thaan kavalaiah iruka?". There is a silene for a minute. 

Pragyan- "ethunala aththu anna va psycho nu ninaichuruppa? avangalukulla ethavathu sanda vanthirukuma?"

Sujan- "Irukaathu. ethanala nu nalaiku avale solluva, vaa polam late aachu". They went to their apartments. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, Everyone did their chores. Pragyan and Sujan came down to Athulya's apartment.  Athulya is preparing coffee with a bright face. 

Pragyan- "coffee potutiah?"

Athulya- "Siddhu potu vachuttu than walking poirukaru. ithaanga", She gave them two cups. 

Sujan- "inaiku college ku pogatha..", 

Athulya- "yen?", She looked at him with confusion.

Pragyan- "un kooda pesanum. ethavathu pani leave sollu.", He said casually but in a promising tone.

Athulya- "aana enaku olunga poi solla varathu prajju"

Sujan- "singing competition ku practice pannanum nu sollu. college pona practice panna mudialanu sollu"

Athulya- "semma idea. nee oru nadamadum idea mani da sujju", she giggled. Boys chuckled. 

Pragyan- "namma discuss panathuku apuram song selection panalam iniaku"

Athulya- "neengalum leave poda poreengala?"

Sujan- "apuram enna phone laya pesa porom?"

Athulya- "Hmm". 

Siddhik came at that time. The trio looked at him. From the look Siddhik understood that another plan is ready. He mentally chuckled and left to his room. Athulya followed him as expected. Hearing her footsteps next to him, he automatically smiled.

Athulya- "Siddhu"

Siddhik- "sollu". He moved towards the cupboard and she followed behind.

Athulya- "inaiku naan college ku varala. leave solidaren"

Siddhik- "yen ennachu?", He took the towel and the necessities. 

Athulya- "athu, konjam vela iruku", She tried to say things in common. She came in front of him, while talking. She was scratching her nails unknowingly due to the process of making him to agree her point.

Siddhik- "athu thaan enna vela?", he looked at her once and then continued to take his shirt and pant and placed in the bed. 

Athulya- "Singing competition ku practice pananum. konja naal than iruku, naan inum song-ae choose panala..".  

She muttered in a sad tone with a pout to make him believe that. She gave him an innocent look. He looked at her eyes with naughtiness, but Athulya didn't realized yet. 

Siddhik- "naan venum na help panatuma?", he asked in his base voice and took tiny steps towards her. 

Athulya automatically moved backwards and hit her back in wall. His voice and his look did something inside her.

Athulya- "nee.. ee.. enna .. panna.. mudium?", He is slowly nearing her when she is muttering. 

Siddhik- "nee okay sollu, appo thaan naan ethavathu panna mudium". , he leaned towards her and muttered.