Chapter 5

After a struggling photo session, they were sent to have dinner separately. Athulya' s mother accompanied Athulya and Siddhik joined his relations. They had their dinner and went to the room. 

Siddhik was constantly thinking about what happened till now. They way Athulya came to his room, looked the door with a hurry and then opened it. Her struggles, her fear, her hope, her guilt everything is flashing in his mind. A person is going to join with him in his life journey.

Is he ready for this? , this constant question is always running in his mind. 

To relax himself, he came out of his room and went to the near by tea shop. He was disturbed by a shouting sound and so he turned towards the side from where it came from. From that shop he can able to see the upstairs of the mandap where, Athulya, Prajan and Sujan are playing with each other. To be specific they are teasing Athulya. 

They both are laughing and Athulya is beating both the guys. Siddhik is unable to move his eyes from them. He had his tea while watching them. Only 3 lights are there which is placed exactly like street lights. under one light, Athulya pouted and seated. Pragyan and Sujan kneeled down before her and started to console her. 

Consolation took some seconds and ends with the burst out laughter of Athulya. Siddhik is not sure of what they are conversing. Then Pragyan and Sujan stood up and started to give pose exactly like how Siddhik and Athulya gave for photo session. On keenly observing Sujan acted like Siddhik and Pragyan as Athulya. Siddhik smiled looking at them. 

There is a conversation happened between Sujan and Pragyan. Athulya is laughing at them. Sujan started to caress Pragyan may be with sweet words, Athulya smiled at them. There is a slight longing in her eyes with a little sadness. Once they turned towards her, Athulya hided it and started to beat them. Siddhik watched everything keenly. They all then grouped again and talked about something.

Siddhik felt a sharp pain when her eyes showed a sadness with longing for some seconds. He understood her. He left to the Mandap with a deep thinking. 

On his way, he noticed, that they are heading down from the stairs. Not to make Athulya feel awkward further, he hide himself near the steps back side. 

Athulya- "ennaku romba bayama iruku. enaku intha kalyanam vendam". Sujan laughed at her statement. 

Pragyan- "aththu lusu mathiri olratha.. ellam poga poga sari agidum..", he said casually.

Athulya- "illa enaku nambikkai illa. enaku nijamave intha kalyanam vendam. I am serious". She stood in the steps itself and said in a promising tone. 

Sujan- "appo vaa odi poidalam.", he said in between his laughter. 

Pragyan- "dei, nee summa iru da.. Aththu, unaku pudichu thane okay nu sonna. apuram ippo enna vendam nu solra, athuvum ivlo pidivathama? ", he become serious.

Athulya- "athu athu.. ", her hesitation made Sujan to stop his laughing and come near to her.

Sujan- "ennachu? ethavathu problem ah?"

Athulya- "enaku bayama iruku. enaku intha tension pudikala.. enaku intha kalyanam vendam. please". Pragyan and Sujan visibly relaxed letting out a long breathe. They exchanged glances. 

Sujan- "Nee 'i like you' nu solitiah, un aalu kita?"

Athulya- "haan, soliten"

Pragyan- "aththu unmiah sollu, nee solala thane?"

Athulya- "illa, naan nijamave soliten.."

Sujan- "apuramum kalyanam vendama?", he asked in a normal tone..