Chapter 41

AN: Thank you so much guys for all your love.. I crossed 390 followers. 

Thank you so much for showering this love to me

Thank you so much for showering this love to me. I have no words to express my feel.

All i have is repaying you through entertaining you all by my stories. I hope i am doing okay in that part. I try my level best to entertain you all. 

Once again Thanks all from the bottom of my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, everyone are joyfully getting ready for that. Sujan, Pragyan and Malar got ready and taking the needed things. 

In Siddhik' s room, Athulya got ready and doing mild adjustments watching her in the mirror. Siddhik is looking at his phone sitting in the bed. 

Athulya got remind of his words which he mailed at 'Rachasiyin Kaithi', She slowly looked at him via corner of her eyes with a slight blush. He looked like sincerely watching something in the mobile having it near to his face. But the next second he looked at her and raised his eye brows. She nodded her head negatively hurriedly and focused on the mirror. At the same time, something flashed her mind.

Athulya mind voice- "phone thane pakuraan, apuram naan oora kannala paathathu epadi theirum? naan thirumbave illaye.. epadi paathurupaan."

Her eyes sparked in guessing his act and Siddhik too smiled knowing her intention. She turned to him and with in a fraction of second she fall on him, snatched his mobile and moved away. Siddhik just chuckled. She hurriedly saw the phone, but nothing was there. It is in the home page wallpaper. Then she looked for the open apps and noticed that the camera is opened recently. 

Athulya- "yei Siddhu, enna thane pathutu iruntha?", She asked him having her hands in her hip.

Siddhik- "amam, nee ketale solirupene.. ipo ethuku kurali vithayellam panitu iruntha?", he casually and ended the statement mockingly.

Athulya fell on him again with a force in anger and started to beat him saying, "naan panrathu kurali vithaya? haan... ethuku ipo nera pakama camera la paathutu iruka?"

Siddhik pushed her to the bed, hovered her and said huskily, "naan pathathaan unnala onume panna mudialayae.. un udambu muluka aayiram poo pooka arambichuduchu. en ninaipula naan kadikurathu munnadi neeyae un uthada kadichudara.. apuram ennaku kovam vanthu nanum pootiku vanthu kadipen.. ithellam nadantha late agidume .. athan unaku theirama paathen"

Athulya' s eyes slowly moved down unable to meet his eyes, Her cheeks formed a light pink color due to blushing and she automatically bite her lower lips unconsciously. 

Siddhik- "pch, pathiah sonna keka matikura. apo naanum kadipen", he whined cutely like a kid and stated naughtily.

Athulya looked at him the next second and widened her eyes realizing that she is biting her lips. But he started to do his play. He sucked near to her lips making her to release her lips from her teeth. He then caught her lips, sucked it and had it in between his lips and teeth safely. Athulya closed her eyes in burning desire.