Chapter 21

Athulya pushed him away and panted to catch her breathe. Siddhik too panted with a smile. He again tried to kiss her, pulling her towards him. She clutched his shirt tightly.

Athulya- "naan samathanam agiten.. pothum, enaku moochu muttuthu.. enaku kovam illa"

Siddhik- "illayae, un kannula inum kovam theriathu. nee samathanam agala.. Naan venumna vera idathula mutham kodukuren. nee kovapadatha..", he mumbled in her ears in a convincing way and kissed there. 

Athulya felt an electric shock in through her body. Athulya gasped at the effect. Siddhik rubbed his face in her cheeks and travelled down. He kissed her jawline and slowly travelled down. His one hand wrapped her and the other hand rested itself in her hip. He kissed her neck pressing his lips in her skin. She gasped due to the effect. 

The same time they heard the calling bell sound. They both parted, took frequent breathe to compose themself. Siddhik closed his eyes to control his desire. Athulya moved to their room with a rush, hiding her blushing face. Again the calling bell sound was heard, Siddhik adjusted himself and opened the door. Pragyan and Sujan were standing outside. 

Siddhik' s eyes didn't meet their eyes, looked down and said, "ulla vanga"

Pragyan- "ennachu anna , yen oru mathiri irukeenga? yen ipadi verthiruku ungaluku? fan podalaya?"

Siddhik wiped his sweat in his forehead and said, "Onum illa.."

Pragyan looked up and said, "fan kooda potu thane iruku?"

Sujan- "vaya moodu daa. evlo kelvi thaan kepa.. phone adikura sattham kekuthu ulla, konjam iru... "

Siddhik - "en mobile mathiri thaan iruku, itho vantharen..", he said by looking down still. he wiped his face with tension and rushed to his room.

Pragyan- "enaku phone adikura satham kekalayae.. anna yen ipadi thala therichu oduraru? "

Sujan- "un kelvi ku pathil solla mudiama thaan .. mundam, mundam.. nalaiku unakum verkum appo naan kekuren"

Pragyan- "puriala da, athu enna nalaiku enaku verukurathu?"

Sujan- "Purinja nee yen da kanni payana sutha pora..", he slapped his own head. Pragyan widened his eyes understanding the whole thing slowly. 

Pragyan- "thappana time la vanthutomo?", he smiled sheepishly and asked.

Sujan- "oh, unaku purinjuducha.", They both looked at each other and giggled thinking about the situation. 

Sujan- "sari vidu, athan vanthache, night continue panikatum.. Namma ipo dinner ku order panalam vaa"

Pragyan- "athane, vaa da order panalam."

They ordered the food. Everyone assembled for dinner, had it and dispersed to their rooms. Siddhik is sitting in bed. Athulya came in. Siddhik is looking down playing with his ring doing a sliding in and out on the finger. Athulya smiled at him, at his habit. 

Athulya- "light off panidatuma?". Siddhik hummed without looking at her. She locked the door, switched off the light and neared him.  

Siddhik felt her presence when she neared him. She sat beside him. 

Athulya- "ennachu enna balamana yosanai?"

Siddhik- "Nee sonatha thaan yosichutu iruken. enkooda palaga unaku kastama iruka?",  He took her hand in between his hand and asked her.

Athulya- "kastamnu solla mudiathu, ungaluku  enna pudikanum nu naan yosichu seiya poi athu vera mathiri agiduchu. ellame sothapum pothu oru mathiri irukum la athu thaan."