Chapter 70

On the other side,

At the same time, Gugan ran away from his burning home with underwear. Due to his shouting many people came out and some out of curiosity started to record everything. In their recording Gugan is running out with underwear. One person noticed the fire spark in that cloth too and shouted at Gugan. Without any delay, Gugan removed the only cloth that he had in his body and for his fate, that too got recorded perfectly. 

Soon ambulance came and it became a news there. He is a Superior Head in the Government center. So it becomes a highly sensitive news. In the morning, the news flashed everywhere and Gugan is running with only underwear in everyone's TV channel and you tube's in all peoples mobile. 

Quickly he became a troll material too. No one expected this.. No one is aware that Logan and Vinay is behind these troll material concept and memes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In Siddhik's room, Siddhik and Athulya is sleeping without knowing what is happening around.  Athulya slowly woke up and looked at the surrounding. Siddhik is sleeping at her chest, wrapping his hand around her waist and his leg too wrapped around her one leg. 

Athulya moved a little to got up, but Siddhik hugged her tight, snuggled and was about to sleep. 

Athulya -"Siddhu, konjam thalliko. naan poganum"

Siddhik- "konjam neram di ratchasi, please.. nee poita enaku thookam varathu"

Athulya - "Enaku ponum Siddhu, please konjam thalliko."

Siddhik lazily turned around and noticed the surrounding, he then checked the clock. He turned around leaving her and closed his eyes.

Athulya - "enna Siddhu, thirumbi paduthutta?"

Siddhik- "konjam tired ah iruku.. nee fresh agitu vanthu enna elupu", he said lazily. 

Athulya furrowed his eyebrows once and then went to refresh. She then had her coffee, took a paper, browsed something and took serious notes. After completing everything, She then woke him up. Siddhik did his chores and came to kitchen. Athulya gave him coffee. Siddhik had it. 

Athulya- "enna aachu? yaen oru mathiriya iruka?"

Siddhik- " theriala konjam tired ah iruku. "

Athulya- "enaku thane tired aganum?"

Siddhik- "unaku matum thaan tired aganumnu ethavathu iruka di Ratchasi? Kai thaan konjam valikuthu. nethu full ah madakiae vachirunthathu.. Intha bone valikuthu Yaathu"

Athulya started to massage him gently for a while. 

Siddhik- "pothum, vaa kilambalam. time aachu, apuram Raksha theditu ingayae vanthiduvaan. inaikum kattu potukatuma? illa vendama?"

 Athulya- "vendam, ipo enaku unmai therinchu pochu.. namma rendu perum sandaila irukom sariah? nee enna samathana padutha try pananum.."

Siddhik said stopping her abruptly, "oh, naan ready".. He pulled her towards him the next second, cupped her cheeks and started to kiss her. Athulya widened her eyes in shock but soon melted in his atrocities. They both lost themselves and his hand started to do their work. 

Their deep kiss is disturbed by a phone call ring. They both parted and composed themselves. Siddhik attended his phone then. After Siddhik attend the call, Athulya composed herself and started to beat him. Siddhik ran away from her and tried to talk in phone. 

Siddhik- "hello... aah, yei iru di, ", She just followed him and pinched him. 

Rakshan heard a plate falling sound since Siddhik while running dashed on the plate, "appaaa ", Athulya followed him and tried to catch him.