Chapter 13

Once the film is over, they return back to home. Siddhik requested them to stay in his house. On their way back, in the car, Siddhik is driving and Athulya sat at the front seat near to him There is a constant smile in their face. Siddhik and Athulya often steal glances.. There is a prevailed silence. Pragyan and Sujan watched it. 

Pragyan- "padam nalla irunthathu illa", he started teasing and gave a wink to Sujan. 

Sujan- "amam athulaium antha kissing scene, haiyo semma"

Siddhik stopped the car abruptly and turned towards them backside with an horror expression. Athulya too got shocked and turned back towards them.

Sujan- "ennachu? ungaluku antha scene pudikalaya? nalla thane antha hero kiss panaan.. illa naan antha scene pathi pesurathu pudiakalaya?", he acted perfectly like asking in confusion.

Siddhik- "no.. no ... nothing. you continue ", he shook his head, turned front and started the car. Athulya bite her lips, turned and looked away through the window. 

Pragyan- "enakum pudichurunthathu.. kiss na athu thaan kiss"

Sujan- "kiss ku avan kita tution polam pola, apadi irunthathu.."

Siddhik inhaled and blow air forming his mouth in an 'O' shape. He then brushed his side hair from front to the back head, glancing Athulya through corner of his eyes. She is biting her lips in an attempt to hardly control her smile and blush. Her eyes are shining like stars. 

Siddhik averted his gaze from her biting his lips with a glowing face. He placed his hand in his chest and took a deep breathe. Everything is to control himself from the reaction that his body gives remembering the kiss. 

Sujan- "enna onnu athu konjam long shot agiduchu. athan ore oru kurai"

Pragyan- "athunala enna da, angle correct ah thane irunthathu."

Sujan- "yetho angle correct ah irunthathala okay thaan. nee enna aththu ninaikura?"

Pragyan- "okay nu sollama vera ethavathu sollu aththu"

Athulya- "athu vanthu. ", Siddhik looked at her via corner of his eyes. She too felt Siddhik gaze on her. 

Athulya looked down and muttered, "pudichurunthathu.. ". 

Her balls are moving here and there. Her cheeks turned to crimson red due to the blush. Siddhik looked away since he is unable to hide his smile. His eyes are shining. He placed his hand on the window and bit his thumb finger nail while blushing. Athulya too turned away unable to look at him and leaned back a little resting her head in the window with a smile.

Pragyan- "enna anna neenga onume solla matikureenga? ungaluku padam pudikalaya?"

Siddhik- "i loved it. Intha naala naan marakave maten". Athulya turned to look at him. They both looked at each other once and then averted. 

After a while, Athulya looked at him via corner of her eyes. He too looked at her. They both looked away and smiled. 

Pragyan and Sujan had a content smile while looking at each other. 

They reached their home. Everyone came in . Pragyan and Sujan went to another room and they started to sleep. Athulya felt her heart beat outside. She is in the kitchen blushing and smiling madly. She is gathering courage to meet him alone. She drank water to compose herself. 

On the other hand, Siddhik is waiting for Athulya. The kiss is flashing in his mind often. He is trying hard to divert his thoughts. He felt little nervous too, took deep breathe to calm himself.