Chapter 76

AN: No prof read kindly adjust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They all reached home after having the lunch. All are tired due to a lot of work in temple and heavy food. They all sat in the sofa's, floor, dinning chairs to take rest. Soon they all slept wherever they are. Rakshan looked at everyone, left out a long breathe and switched on the AC for them. Everyone are sleeping so peacefully. 

Malar is sleeping and Priyanka also sleeping hugging her. In the sofa, Pragyan is sleeping in the sitting position itself. Sujan is sleeping on his right shoulder and Athulya on his left shoulder. Karthik is sleeping on the floor and Siddhik slept by hugging Karthik's stomach. Vinay slept near to near to Siddhik while his hand is patting Siddhik's shoulder. Logan slept by placing his leg on Vinay's leg. 

Rakshan chuckled at the way everyone are sleeping. He took some photos of them and then went to sleep in another sofa which is vacant. Rakshan saw Siddhik is moving in sleep. He rushed to sofa and acted like sleeping in sitting position. 

Siddhik rubbed his eyes, shake Karthik and said, " dei, intha button kuthuthu.. valikuthu."

Karthik- "Haa, ulukatha pakki.. button kuthuchuna thalli poi padu"

Siddhik- " poda..", he whined looked around, directly come near Rakshan, lied near to him having his head on Rakshan's lap. He also took Rakshan's hand and placed on his head. 

Karthik rolled over to find Siddhik and slept after hugging Vinay. Rakshan automatically started to comb his head gently. Siddhik slept within seconds. Rakshan too slept. 

In the evening, Malar is he first one to got up. She refreshed herself and started to prepare coffee for everyone and Green tea for Sujan. Slowly one by got up except Siddhik and Rakshan. Malar served Coffee for everyone. 

After a while, Rakshan and Siddhik got up and did their chores. 

Karthik- "dei, engaluku konjam vela iruku naanga velila kilambarom.". Siddhik just nodded his head.

Karthik- " nalaiku morning 10 ku kilambu, three days pack ithu..". Siddhik nodded his head looking at Athulya via corner of his eyes. 

Rakshan- "Mandaya aaturathu sari.. anga poi overa attam podatha. paathu iru. Papa chinna ponu, nee thaan pathukanum.". Siddhik nodded his head. 

Men other than Siddhik looked at each other and started to move out. Athulya, Malar and Priyanka is in the kitchen. Boys told them not to cook anything for dinner, since they have ordered it. So girls are just cleaning the things there. 

Malar- "nee poi anna kooda packing panra velaia paaru". Athulya nodded and left. She went inside his room with a deep thinking. 

Siddhik- "enna di ratchasi peria yosanaiah iruku?"

Athulya- " ivanga thaniah etho plan panranga Siddhu.  enakum theriama. "

Siddhik giggled and said, "perusa onum illa, namaku first night decorations panna poranga"

Athulya widened her eyes and asked, "enna da solra?"

Siddhik- "hmm, anegama Prajju, sujju portion la vaipanga nu ninaikuren."

Athulya- "epadi solra?"

Siddhik- " ipo enaku coffee koduka varum pothu prajju voda shirt pocket la roja poo idhalgal irunthathu.. avan koodaya thookitu pogum pothu mela otirukum"

Athulya - "itha vachu ellama solluva?"

Siddhik- " inga vaa", Athulya neared him. They both stood near the window.