Chapter 55

AN: Due to a reader come follower request, trying a new thing in this flow. 

Hope you all will like this. No Prof read kindly adjust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rakshan served food for both Athulya and Siddhik. Siddhik is still in pouted face. He is drawing pattern in the food and didn't started to eat. Rakshan and Karthik exchanged glances. They chuckled and went out. Athulya started to spoon feed him. Siddhik smiled and started to eat. 

Athulya chuckled and said, "unaku kolupu jasthi Siddhu"

Siddhik- "thitikitae oota koodathu yaathu. sapadu udambula ottathu"

Athulya- "yaar sonna?"

Siddhik winked and said, "naan than solren". Athulya giggled. 

They both had their own time. Siddhik fever got reduced much. He looks very normal now, since he took much rest from yesterday night. They had their food and sat on the sofa. Siddhik pulled her towards him and made her sat on his lap. Athulya wrapped her hands around her shoulder and kissed his head. Siddhik hugged her and rested his face in her neck. They remained in that position for a minute. 

Siddhik- "ellame solitangala?", He slowly started. 

Athulya- "hmm, ellame solitanga.. kadaisiya, deepika va mirati unoda certificates vangi anupunathu varaikum solitanga", She blurred out. 

Siddhik moved away from her and asked, "WHAT? Avala miratinaangala? ennanu? enna certificates?"

Athulya looked at him confused, "unoda ella certificates um, experience apuram clearance certificates ellame unaku mail panathavum post panathavum sonanga"

Siddhik- "mail-um post-um anupinangala?" he furrowed his eyesbrows and gave it a thought, "athu irukatum, avala epadi ivanga miratinaanga? enna solli miratinaanga?". Athulya hesitated to say. 

Siddhik understood her and asked, "Rakshan veetla deepika enna pesina?"

Athulya remained silent. 

Siddhik- "please di sollu. karanama thaan kekuren". 

Athulya told him everything. Siddhik started to think something serious. 

Siddhik kissed her forehead and said, "unkita epadi ellam share pananganu theriala but deepika nalla ponnu thaan yaathu, thappana arthathula solala. enna nambu. Naan unarnthiruken ava nalla ponu thaan"

Athulya looked at him with a shock and confusion. He slowly moved away and sat in the sofa. He didn't asked anything further to her. Athulya too didn't asked anything. His words are the biggest shock to her. 

He started to wait back for Rakshan and Karthik. Sujan and Pragyan too came after their work. They saw Siddhik is sitting in sofa without even sparing a glance at him. They neared Athulya and asked her what. They moved aside and she shared with them everything. All the incidents without much details and emotions. She just said what happened to them. Sujan and Pragyan are shocked to the core. They are unable to digest anything. 

After a while, Rakshan and Karthik arrived. Siddhik is seriously thinking about something still. 

Rakshan- "enna da romba peria yosanaiah iruku?", He sat on the sofa and teased him. 

Karthik- "entha naata pudika ipo ipadi utkanthiruka?", He teased and leaned back. 

Siddhik- "naan anaiku ponathuku apuram enna nadanthathu?", He asked in a stern voice.

Rakshan and Karthik sat straight and looked at him. Then they looked at Athulya. She looked at them worried. 

Rakshan- "papa solalaya?"