Chapter 7

AN: No Prof read kindly adjust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athulya happily walked around the house. She saw one room was locked and she is not able to open it. 

Siddhik- "antha room pooti than irukum"

Athulya- "yen? enna iruku ullukulla?"

Siddhik- " naan theva illathathu nu ninaikurathu ellam anga iruku.. just waste things."

Athulya mind voice- "waste things ku thani room-ae othuki vachirukaru, dustbin la poda mudiatha alavuku peria waste thing ah irukumo... Namma oor la paran-la podura mathiri pola.. but oru room ah yae waste ku allot panrathu konjam over thaan.."

Athulya nodded and moved away from that room. Siddhik and Athulya took a day to arrange things in their home. He ordered food. While eating, 

Siddhik- "inum enaku nalaiku oru naal than leave iruku.. Apuram college poganum, Athulya"

Athulya- "hmm"

Siddhik- "nalaiku kadai ellam kaamikuren. mostly evening naan varum pothu vangitu vanthiduven, unaku theva padathu. But, suppose unaku emergency na poi vangikurathukaga thaan kaaturen."

Athulya- "hmm"

Siddhik- "romba tired ah irukiah, Athulya?"

Athulya- "hmm.... ". They both had their dinner and left to sleep. Both slept in a single bed but at opposite edges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Siddhik and Athulya walked to the nearby shops. Siddhik gave all the instructions to her. They both returned in the afternoon after having lunch. Athulya went to sleep and Siddhik started to prepare for the classes. The day went like that. 

In these two days they didn't had much conversation other than sharing information. Siddhik wont speak much and that is his nature. For Athulya, everything is new and she also missed her family. 

Athulya felt herself like a guest there. Something make her to feel distanced. He is behaving normally but she cant feel the attachment in anything. He did all the chores by himself and so she is not having any work to do. 

She is idle for most of the time, She hesitated to ask anything in these two days. Something stopped her. She felt like staying in a distance relatives home. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Athulya got up and noticed Siddhik is almost ready. 

Athulya- "enna elupirukalam la..". Siddhik just smiled at her. She refreshed herself and came back to the hall. 

Siddhik was eating his breakfast. Athulya had her coffee meanwhile. Once he finished his breakfast,

Siddhik- "breakfast hot box la iruku. "Athulya nodded. 

Siddhik- "Mathiyanathuku samachuten Athulya. Enaku lunch break ku apuram oru free hour iruku.. naan varanumna text pannu. ", Athulya nodded. 

Siddhik- "evening varathuku 6.30 ku mela aagum. varum pothe groceries vangitu vantharen.. Unaku ethavathu venum na text pannu". Athulya nodded. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, bathrama iru..". She just nodded and Siddhik left after taking his things.

She didn't feel even friendship with him. he is talking in a fine way but not in a way she expected. Something is missing and she is not sure of what she exactly wants. Athulya watched TV for some time to spend time. After some hours she felt so bored. In TV also, they played some sentiment scene and some betrayal scenes. Her mood is totally down.