Chapter 6

Siddhik is waited for Athulya to come. He felt nervous. Mentally he is preparing himself. Athulya entered the room very slowly and looked at him. Siddhik turned and looked at her.

 Siddhik turned and looked at her

They once looked at each other and then diverted

They once looked at each other and then diverted. Someone from outside shouted. 

Someone- "kathava poota maranthuda aththu..". A laughing sound is heard after that. 

Athulya closed her eyes in embarrassment. Siddhik went and locked the door. Athulya looked down not knowing what to do further. 

Siddhik- "utkaru.."

Athulya- "hmm, neenga.. ". They both sat in the bed. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, ", he adjusted his throat, "naan unkita konjam pesanum". Athulya looked at him with an horror expression. It has unlimited fear in it.

Athulya composed herself and looked at him. He is very nervous to say anything. He panted a little. He looked down and his eyes moved here and there. She can feel his struggle. It is her turn to take care of him now. 

But before that she is having a big thing to do with him. 

Athulya slowly asked, "ungala naan epadi koopdanum?"

Siddhik- "haan?", he looked at her with confused expression. 

Athulya- "epadi koopdanum nu ketaen. athavathu mama, athaan, machan, enanga, mamoi, bava, ithula ethu?", she looked at her. 

Siddhik is looked at her with an amused expression. he didn't believe that she is discussing this thing now. 

Siddhik- "Siddhik"

Athulya- "apadi koopta katta vilakamaru piya piya amma adipanga", she said with a threatening expression. 

Siddhik giggled and said, "nama bangalore la iruka porom. anga nee enna epadi koopdranu yaruku theria poguthu.."

Athulya- "correct than. naanum, bangalore la epadi koopdanum nu kekela atha nane decide panikaren. inga epadi koopdanum nu neenga sollunga"

Siddhik- "enanga-vae okay than". Slowly they started to talk normally.