Chapter 23

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around me, as I pulled out of his grip lightly he pulled me back even tighter. I guess we'd been like this the whole night. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, and saw multiple notifications, but one caught my eye. I read the message.

Uncle Guy♥️:

Hey little one, I didn't want to interrupt your sleep but I've just nipped out. You was all sleeping when I left. I've gone looking for a new house, I don't want you to tell Ethan though, I want one nearby here.

My jaw dropped practically. I couldn't believe it. He wanted to live near us? That was crazy news. I lifted myself from Harry's grip, and grabbed some clothes from my draws. I wore a hoodie over a plain tight T-Shirt, and threw on some leggings.

I walked out as I heard a mumbled voice come from behind me.

"Where are you going?" Harry's croaky voice asked me.

"Downstairs" I said, leaving him a smile.

"Come back, I miss you already." He said, pulling his bottom lip out. I sighed, I missed the touch already too. I jumped back into the bed with him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful today, you know." He told me, as he admired my face in one whole look.

"You think? I've just woke up, Harry. Nice lie." I told him, letting out a slight laugh.

"Seriously, I like you anyway you look. I don't care how you look. You're my beautiful girl." He said. I smiled at it, god I was so lucky. I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket of my hoodie, and pressed on Snapchat. Harry's messy hair suited pictures so good. I pressed a funny filter where we had big mouths, and big eyes. I took it with a funny face and he did same. Soon enough Harry's head was in the crane of my neck, and on the camera this was to cute not to post.

As soon as I went to go and take a picture, he looked up at me and stared at me. He put his head back to my neck, and kissed my neck once. It wasn't sexual, it was just a loving kiss. When he did this, I took the picture mid kiss. I saved the picture to my camera roll, and slid to Instagram to post the picture. I sat up, and Harry went to pull me back down again.

"Harry, seriously I have to get up." I said, now getting to attempt getting out of Harry's grip.

"But why? The only day I will probably get to spend with you. Come on, just a chill day. You know, us?" He asked me. Practically almost begging!

"Harry, I promise we can some other time. I know it sounds stupid, and ofcourse I want to spend time with you, let me reassure you that. Just not today yeah? I'm a bit stressed already." I said. I really wanted to spend the day with Uncle Guy.

"Exactly, your stressed. Your never stressed when your with me." He said. Asking me again.

"Harry, I said no. I can't." I told him.

"Fine then, we won't spend the day together." He said, now sulking.

"Don't sulk with me. It won't work, we can hang tonight yeah? You can stop in my room." I asked him.

"Yeah, fine." He said, in a whisper tone.

I walked out, and slid my phone into my pocket. God, he was being so clingy recently. I wonder why. Was he scared to lose me again? Oh shit, I feel genuinely bad now.

I walked downstairs, and hopped onto the sofa and sighed. I was crowded by Ethan, Vik, and Simon. My Uncle Guy must've still been out. By crowded, I mean they were all staring at me, but I  still felt crowded.

"So, what's up then?" Ethan asked me.

"I don't know." I lied blatantly through my face.

"Yes you do, you're lying." Ethan said.