Chapter 33

"Daddy!" Jade squealed excitedly as the door to the panic room opened and Corey walked through.

"Shh!" Luke chuckled, "Remember we're hiding."

"Oh shhh Daddy," Jade put her finger to her mouth.

"Hi Sweetheart," Corey whispered as he shut the door behind him. The moment he turned back around she jumped and he just barely caught her in time. He chuckled as he lifted her up so he could hold her better. "What are you doing in here?"

"Me Ninja Wuke see Pika Pika," she giggled. "Tum watch wif us, Daddy."

"Someone loves Pikachu," Luke chuckled as he turned his phone around so Corey could see they were watching the first season of Pokemon.

"Oh wow," Corey smirked as he walked over to sit beside him. She turned back around so she could see the anime show and wrapped Corey's arms around her stomach so he was still holding her while she was sitting in his lap. The men smiled as she bounced her stuffed animal along with the anime.

After a few minutes of her humming along, Corey asked, "How old are you, Little One?"

"Siwwy Daddy, me pour," she giggled. "Wook Pika Pika!"

"Wow! Such a big girl!" Luke astonishingly praised.

"Yupz!" she proudly smiled before looking around the panic room.

"What you looking for, Sweetheart?" Corey asked as her eyes kept roaming around.

"I tirsty, Daddy. No zippy cups," she pouted as she hung her head so her chin was touching her chest.

"Awe, I don't have any sippy cups but I believe there is bottled water in the mini-fridge," Corey said as he passed her over to Luke's lap.

"Daddy! Nu sippy cup, me wan zippy cup!" Jade groaned out as she laid back and dramatically dangled her limbs off Luke. Corey looked at her with amusement and confusion. Luke looked down at her the same way until Ash told Pikachu to use Thunderbolt in the show. "Yay! Zip Zip!"

Snapping his fingers, Luke looked over to Corey and mouthed 'Pikachu sippy cup'. Corey's eyes widened at the realization of what their little girl was talking about. He continued over to the minifridge, grabbed a water bottle, and closed the door. "Here we go sweetheart, one cold water bottle."

Scrunching up her nose, Jade looked away while saying, "Bleh, nu uh! Yucky!"

'Oh my god! The guys are going to die over her cuteness! I hope Victor has the security camera up for them to see' Luke thought as he looked over to the upper corner ceiling. He smirked at it in a taunting way as he was holding their precious little girl.

"Oh no you don't, it is very important to drink water to keep you hydrated. You don't want to get super tired, do you?" Corey tried coaxing but she put her hands wide open over her mouth as she shook her head. "Hmm, I thought we wanted to be healthy?"

Jade just kept a close eye on her Daddy as he approached them. At the last moment, she jumped off Luke and booked it out of the room.

The men in the living room burst out laughing at the trick she pulled on Luke and Corey. The pair were completely frozen in shock at her actions. Giggles could be heard through the house as she ran away from her Daddy and the icky water.

"Do you think she knew she was a Little and was hiding it from us?" Victor questioned as he pulled up the hallway cameras to keep an eye on her.

"Hmm, I don't believe so," Sean muttered as he watched her crawl under a hall table to hide. "I could be wrong and she knew but with everything going on.....I suspect she slipped involuntarily."

"What? Why though?" Nathan questioned.

"She has been subjected to high amounts of stress lately and I think with the possibility of almost being under the imposter doctor's torture was her breaking point," Sean explained with a pained smile.

"Well, I for one am not going to miss this chance," Marc said as he left the living room.

"Where the fuck is he going?" Gabe questioned before he heard his brothers yelling out, "Come out come out wherever you are!"

"Princess, come back we're supposed to be hiding!"

"No come this way! We can make our base in the kitchen!"

"Well looks like we will have to go save the princess from the big bad guys who didn't adhere to her wishes," Axel mused as he strutted out of the living room. The men remaining in the room shook their heads before hearing a high pitch screech followed by giggles and thuds.

"Oy, what the fuck are they up to?" Gabe wondered aloud as his eyebrows furrowed. Next moment a blur rushed into the living room before diving behind the couch. With widened eyes, Gabe quickly flipped around peering over the couch to find Jade on her hands and knees hiding. "Oy, whatcha doin?" Gabe questioned as he tilted his head with an amused expression.

"Shhh, nu tell! I's hidin'," Jade looked up with puppy eyes as she positioned her pointer finger in front of her lips. Snickers resounded around the room making Jade to widen her eyes. She didn't pay enough attention to who all was in the room before choosing her next hiding post. Gabe leaned back as she peered over the back of the couch to find most of the men in the room looking in her direction. "Eeep!" she squeaked before ducking back down.

North took silent steps to go around the couch to gather her into his arms but didn't expect her to jump out of his reach at the last minute. "Baby Girl," North growled out as he gave her a pointed look, trying to convey she shouldn't run.

She peered over her shoulder, stuck her tongue out at him before giggling and taking off as she called out, "You no caaach me's!"