Electrode(3)

Eden Boseman was suspected by Reed Coats, a police officer. Reed Coats entered the company with nobody's permission or appointment. Reed found the preserved special liquid of Eden. Reed took the liquid and Eden to police station. The liquid was sent to analyzation. Mean while in the company Rognald shouted everyone for that case. The analysed liquid's report says it is a non conductor and if poured on humans they will get electrocuted and if poured again on an electric current it will blast like an electric bomb. The police asked Boseman about who blasted the bomb in Juneau, Lao company. Boseman said that he don't know .
"Sir please leave me. I don't know who blasted it"
"Hey tell me the truth. You made this then you relatives or friends or even you would have made that"
"No sir. Not me sir"
Reyland visited the police station and asked for the liquid.
"Sir, can you give me the liquid?"
"Why? Who are you?"
"Sir I am Reyland Thomson. I made PhD in electric field. I can handle the liquid"
"Ok. I will give you the liquid. If you made any mistake, you will regret for that"
"Ok sir"
He tested the liquid by pouring it in a bulb. The bulb bursted. So if poured again on an electric current it will act as an electric bomb. After the testing he wantedly poured the whole liquid on him. In a fraction of second, the station bursted. Reed got injured. Reyland got electrocuted but he was alive. He was fully surrounded by electricity. All cops took their guns and started to shoot at him. He defended himself from the bullets by electricity. He blasted the place again and again and asked Boseman that who blasted Lao. Eden said Rognald forced him to make the liquid and Rognald used it to blast Lao Company.b Eden also said Rognald poured some liquid on him.