Moon Man 2(2)

Location:
                   President Office, USA

Before changing into Moon Man and saving Everton, Moon Man said that he had a bad experience in space. Marcus Rhodes the president of the USA asked Dodwell about that bad experience after 4 years. Dodwell agreed to share that experience.

"When I was a junior astronaut I had a space mission. I went to the moon for the first time. My rover landed on the moon on one side and my team landed on the other side. I walked with no gravity on the moon. I saw an alien-like creature on the moon. I was frightened because it was an alien team and spaceship. They saw me and started to attack me, so I ran. But I can not run because of no gravity. They came near me but fortunately, my team came there. But they couldn't save me because the aliens attacked them and blasted their spaceships. I used to be selfish at that time as I ran to my rover without them. I came to Earth as soon as possible. So I determined not to go to space anymore. But now I am ready to go to space and kill the aliens. Ha! Ha! Ha!"
"Okay, Dod. Thanks for sharing your experience"
Dodwell's mind changed and began to think about the aliens and whether they will come to Earth or not.