Moon Man 2(3)

Location:
                      Marcus Rhodes House
                     California, USA

"Mom I am home"
"Come, Marcus, see the news"
"What Mom?"
"Good evening sir and madame. This news is about the rover mission of LCorp Missionaries. The company's chief staff Mobile Campman said the rover got missed from their view. The last time they saw the rover was at 17:55. It nearly reached the moon but disappeared, they said"
"What?!"

Marcus got astounded and called Mobile

"Mobile!!! Why? Why you didn't say this to me?!"
"Sir...sir please excuse me. When you left our company, the rover disappeared. I dialled you but your mobile was switched off. See"
"Yes...it was switched off. Sorry, so what happened?"
"The rover went out of our sight"
"I know. Did you use Eagle Eye?"
"Yes, sir. We used it but it was also unable to find the rover"
"Okay, I will deal with it"
"Wait, one more thing, sir. The last time we saw the rover, an object would be a spaceship coming towards our rover. We can not identify who drove that spaceship. I did not say this to the reporters because if I say the people will get afraid"
"Good job, Mobile. Call me when you see the spaceship again"
"Sure"

Marcus hung up the call and thought that it would be the spaceship, Dodwell was telling about. So he called Dodwell to his house. Dodwell came to his house.

"Hello Marcus, I heard that you lost the rover"
"Yes and regarding that I called you"
"What?"
"You told me about a spaceship, right? I think this is the right time for you"
"I can not understand"
"The rover was destroyed by a spaceship which is..."
"Could be. If it is I will tear it into pieces"
"But I have to confirm it. I will show you the footage"
"Sure"
"This is it"
"I am sure it is them"
"Damn, sure?"
"Damn, sure!"
"Then..."
"Let's go and get them"
"But we need a team first"
"Right, you are right. Let's unite"

Moon Man was searching for a great team and he got it.

Enjoyed reading guys? Let's see the tremendous and mightiest team in the next story.