PowerZola(2)

Location:      
                 Konrack, Egypt

4 years before when Moon Man rescued  Everton, a scientist Legid Spinser dwelled in Konrack in Egypt. He saw a pyramid which was made of Copper. The Copper was utterly corroded. Legid heard a clatter from that pyramid. So, Legid went inside the pyramid to see what is there inside. But his deputy Mraunt Toph called him to go for other pyramids. Legid thought of the pyramid as mysterious. That pyramid was gilded by the ancients. Later when he came home and saw the TV, the news was about the same pyramid he saw. The news said three researchers found a mysterious pyramid and took a chest from there. When they took the chest, the whole pyramid fell. The researchers Bentinck, Listen and Gary was impaired very hard. After some minutes, a robust beam attacked them. It was done by a bizarre human-like creature. The news had footage of the place where the creature attacked. The other researchers took note of that place and the name of the bizarre pyramid where the mysterious creature came from. The name of the pyramid was written in Egyptian and it was deciphered into English as 'PowerZola'. The police were emerging from the stations to control the Power Zola. Legid determined to scrutinize the Power Zola with a cop, Nathan Roy. As Legid doubted, the pyramid of Power Zola was gilded by Niobium on Copper.

So guys this is the end of the prologue. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let's see how Legid scrutinizes Power Zola in the next part.