PowerZola(3)

After four years after that incident, Power Zola is still undefeated. The cops of Egypt were whining about him to the world's superheroes. Legid then got an idea. He performed his idea by visiting his son, Dodwell's house.

                        Location:
                    Everton, Massachusetts
                        Dodwell's House

Legid met his son at Everton in Massachusetts. Legid asked his son

"Dodwell, my son how are you?"
"I am fine, Dad. How are you?"
"Very well. Ok, have you heard about Powerzola?"
"Yes, Dad. The cops were crying and whining about him to me"
"Yes, do you know anything about him?"
"No, Dad. All I know is he is a nightmare"
"Ok, no issues. Do you know anybody who knows very well about him"
"Hmm...you asked unexpectedly. Yes! Niobolt know about him"
"Who? Nio...volt?"
"No, Dad. It is Niobolt, the superhero! Ha!ha!ha!"
"Oh! That boy!? Thank you, my son"
"It's ok, Dad"
"Goodbye, son"
"Goodbye, Dad"

Legid then visited Peter Stanley the Niobolt

                          Location:
                    Juneau, Alaska
                Niobolt's House

Legid and Nathan visited Niobolt's house. Legid asked

"Pete, do you know about Power Zola?"
"Yeah, he was an old superhero but was imprisoned by his creators."
"Can you tell me about him in detail"
"Sure"

Peter started to tell them about Power Zola

"1000 years before in a small village, Konrack in Egypt, there were some wizards with absolute skills. In that village, edifice construction and mining were the best occupations. A father and son, Charles Hales and Larry Hales were doing their job in that village as a mason and a miner. One day when the mason was working, a wizard, Jeremy Chaplin asked that mason to come with him. He took him to a grotto and made the mason sit. After a few minutes, the wizard gave him a dreadful stew. When the mason drank it, he behaved erratically and went unconscious. When he woke up, he was in the same workstation. He thought it was a dream. While his son was mining in the mining station, the authorities told the miners to find a Niobium and get 600000 bucks. Larry found the Niobium and went to the authority building to claim his cash. When he showed Niobium to the authority, his father saw and came. Charles asked his son to give him that metal. He gave Charles and Charles pushed his son into a big mining crater. After pushing, Charles fell and went unconscious. The authorities called the wizards to check on him. The wizards again took him to the cave. Charles' eyes turned white and he blasted Jeremy Chaplin. Jeremy died but the other wizards protected themselves. The wizards chain-locked Power Zola and kept him insulated and isolated in a Copper pyramid. The 9 wizards P, O, W, E, R, Z, L, A and one rather than the other called Cosmic O named Charles as Power Zola who is a God. They thought Charles was bad for killing his son. But he was the God of Thunder and Rainbow and Niobium is his weakness. That's all I know, Legid"
"Thank you very much, Pete"
"And if any problem arises, call me because I am his weakness 'Niobium' "
"Ok, see you later "
"See you!"

Legid got all the information and important points about Power Zola. He went back to Konrack to save Charles from the threats.

                        The End

Enjoyed reading guys? PowerZola will be the most powerful Tremendous Hero. He will appear in another story as the last find of Tremendous Hero.