Tremendous Heroes: Age of Deutron(4)

In California, USA the army was searching the heroes. They didn't find anyone so they went to meet Doster Blake.
"Sir, we didn't find anyone there because no one was there"
"Morons, you will only search in California?! Go and find them. Search every place on the Earth for them."
"Ok, sir(unwillingly)"

                            Location:
                Aix-Les-Bains, France

In Aix-les-Bains, France two boys were standing in front of a fused electrical radio. They were trying to turn it on but they couldn't.
"C'est idiot, la radio! Toujours fusionné. Que pouvons-nous faire avec cela ?"
"Nothing. I will do it."
On the terrace of their building, a man was standing.
"Hey, fellows, move back"
"Why? Who are you!?"
"I am an electrition. I came here to fix your dumb radio"
"Okay. Make it in 2 minutes. Or what would happen I don't know."
"Right"
He said he would fix the radio but instead, he blasted the radio. The boys became angry and yelled at him.
"What!?"
"What?"
"How dare you demolish my radio?!"
"Sorry. I produced more electricity"
"What?"
"Oh, you don't know who am I? So, I would introduce myself to you. I am Reyland Thomson, Electrode"
"Electrode!?"
"Yes. Why?"
"You are a member of the Tremendous Heroes. Right?"
"Yes. You found me. But don't tell anybody that I am here"
"Why?"
"They are searching for me."
"Who?"
"PST, Doster Blake"
"Whomever he is, we won't say you to anybody"
"Good"
"Let's watch the news. How are they searching for you? Let's see"
He was watching the news with the boys.
"Good morning. Today's news is our army is searching for the Tremendous Heroes."
After the on-air news, the news readers walked out of the TV Station. They started talking with each other.
"Hey, you where are they?"
"What? What are you asking? How would I know?"
"Just think, where Special Infinite would be?"

                             Location:
                     Norwich, Britain

In Norwich, Britain, an arcade game called Flying Plate was operated like a mechanical game but it was operated by a mysterious girl.

                             Location:
                    Outside TV Station

"Where Moon Man would be?"

                              Location:
                      California, USA

The army was searching for the heroes, and they found a voice call which was from Charlie Dodwell. The voice call started
"Hello, anybody there?"
"Yes, we are the PST Army"
"Yeah, I know. You are searching for me?"
"Yes, where are you?"
"You are searching so you find me. Hah hah"
"No!!!"
"Find me. Find me. Locate me. Locate me"
                            (Music)
After the voice call, the army returned to meet Doster Blake. By the way, they were marching to the office, they saw an ancient statue. It was PowerZola but nobody recognized it was him. They crossed the statue and made a plan to settle there.

                             Location:
                   Outside TV Station

"Where Homio Laser and Niobolt would be?"

In an unknown area, a conflict started between 6 members. Full-powered earthy smashes were observed very strongly there. 2 members were smashing the adversaries again and again.
It was Homio Laser and Niobolt

                            Location:
                  Outside TV Station

"Where Red Cop would be?"

                            Location:
                   Salisbury, Britain

A super-fast man was running with heavy breaths. Within a few minutes, he went to a motel. He saw 2 boys there. They saw him and started to shout about being jolted. He managed to stop them from shrieking. He was Red Cop. To a very lesser extent faith in himself, he made a plan and was about to implement it.